Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Anybody able to help get hold of Man City tickets or put me in touch with someone who can?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Captain Obvious

Ivan Toney back after eight-month ban with a goal and a win.

jcpen

Important win for Liverpool that, very impressive in the second half against an in form Bournemouth.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

jcpen

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 09, 2024, 10:11:33 PMChelsea beaten and didn't score against injury hit 12th place championship team tonight.
Chelsea win and score 6 against 11th place Championship team tonight.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: jcpen on January 23, 2024, 09:52:38 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 09, 2024, 10:11:33 PMChelsea beaten and didn't score against injury hit 12th place championship team tonight.
Chelsea win and score 6 against 11th place Championship team tonight.
That's wonderful. Forgot that match was even on tonight. Will Chelsea next week even score one goal and avoid defeat against the league Champions elect Liverpool you support?

Blowitupref

A foul on the goalkeeper or correct call to give that goal to Man City in the FA Cup tonight against Tottenham?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 26, 2024, 09:54:32 PMA foul on the goalkeeper or correct call to give that goal to Man City in the FA Cup tonight against Tottenham?

Spurs supporters would be clutching for that to be disallowed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

Some win for Luton last night and great to see Ogbene flying.

Gael85

Pochettino will be getting the P45 soon.

statto

Quote from: Gael85 on January 31, 2024, 09:03:42 PMPochettino will be getting the P45 soon.
Not sure they have been improving of late and that was always going be a nightmare fixture for any team under lights at Anfield in the week that it is.The run to the cup final will probably have bought him some time and they have been playing with no centre forward all season.

Fuzzman

Have any of ye ever been at a league cup final at Wembley?
Would it be hard to get tickets?
Ive often gone to games before and got tickets right before KO for soccer and rugby but never at Wembley.

I want them at Face Value not from those crazy price ticket websites.

seafoid

Everton 2 points from last 5 and now in drop zone, one point behind Luton who have a game in hand.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on February 01, 2024, 05:51:33 PMEverton 2 points from last 5 and now in drop zone, one point behind Luton who have a game in hand.

Defensively relatively sound, but can't score for toffee..

Blowitupref

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 31, 2024, 11:21:56 AMSome win for Luton last night and great to see Ogbene flying.
Luton involded in one of the games of the season this afternoon. 4-4 with Newcastle with perhaps one final twist to happen yet?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88