McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

We played well. Granted it was far from a full strength Donegal side but we moved the ball well for the most part. Defended quite well and took some very good scores

balladmaker

The final should bring out a sizeable crowd ... either Athletic Grounds or Healy Park depending on who wins the toss.  Is it Saturday night or Sunday?

armaghniac

Quote from: balladmaker on January 13, 2019, 11:37:26 PM
The final should bring out a sizeable crowd ... either Athletic Grounds or Healy Park depending on who wins the toss.  Is it Saturday night or Sunday?

Saturday night and on TG4.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

lurganblue

Quote from: balladmaker on January 13, 2019, 11:37:26 PM

Athletic Grounds it is then.

rrhf

Get wired into the hoors!

pbat

Im working across the water Saturday night, can you watch TG4 online?

RealSpiritof98

Was at the tyrone game on Sunday, some very baffling decisions from the ref. Dont think i like the forward mark. Should be a good game.

I know this sound measly but isnt charging u-16s 2 quid just taking the piss at this stage

phpearse

Just noticed on the Derry goal, all the Tyrone defenders stopped when the ref blew the whistle for the catch by the forward. Forward plays on, quick pass and back of the net. Moral of the story now is NOT to play to the refs whistle and floor the forward when he catches the ball. 

lurganblue

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on January 14, 2019, 08:28:14 PM
Was at the tyrone game on Sunday, some very baffling decisions from the ref. Dont think i like the forward mark. Should be a good game.

I know this sound measly but isnt charging u-16s 2 quid just taking the piss at this stage

Hadnt even noticed that this was the case. Another joke from the Ulster Council. Charging kids in to watch the McKenna cup fs. Couldnt care less if it's a final or not.

toby47

Quote from: pbat on January 14, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

The app on your phone/tablet is a good job. Can watch Live on it

Throw ball

Quote from: pbat on January 14, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

BBC showing it online.

Over the Bar

Expect Armagh to go hammer and tongs to win this one while Tyrone will give the cubs a run out.  An Armagh win will have everyone thinking that McGeeny's tactics are finally working only to be followed by a mediocre League campaign and first round exit to Down in Ulster.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 17, 2019, 11:10:20 AM
Expect Armagh to go hammer and tongs to win this one while Tyrone will give the cubs a run out.  An Armagh win will have everyone thinking that McGeeny's tactics are finally working only to be followed by a mediocre League campaign and first round exit to Down in Ulster.

Won't be any cubs sir

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/2019/01/17/news/sigerson-cup-games-must-move-back-to-mid-week-as-tyrone-lose-seven-players-for-mckenna-cup-final-mickey-harte-1529748/

Ethan Tremblay

All joking aside, what constitutes a good season for Armagh this year? A decent string of results in the league? An ulster final appearance? Super 8 appearance?

And vice versa what do the Tyrone fans think is a good year for them? All Ireland potentially after last year?
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

DuffleKing

Top half of the league and Super 8s