Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_mac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 05, 2019, 06:22:54 PM
Quote from: t_mac on October 05, 2019, 09:22:31 AM
Quote from: Rois on October 05, 2019, 07:46:19 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2019, 12:08:31 AM
Quote from: Silver hill on October 04, 2019, 08:21:53 PM
Token female tv presenters on sports programmes. Started by the bbc with MOTD, followed by the rugby on rte and then seeping into gaa coverage of both hurling and football. Pc brigade gone mad to fill a quota.

Women rugby commentators! WTF you don't hear Matt Dawson talking or commentating on women's rugby or Shefflin talking on Camogie. It not even close to being PC, it's daft
::)
Your comments are exactly why this has to happen. I pity your wives/sisters/daughters if this is your attitude towards efforts to get women on an even keel. That you think women have nothing worthwhile to contribute to sports discussions is really sad. Does that translate into wanting to make the GAA Discussion Board all male too?

Some sweeping statement there and over the top PC shite, because someone thinks someone who played a sport, at the level and intensity of that being shown, is in a better and more qualified position to commentate on it or analyse it that someone who hasn't.

Murray Walker never drove in Formula 1.

Phil Liggett was never a professional cyclist.

Don't watch 200mph traffic jams or the most corrupt sport on earth, your point?

Eamonnca1

t_mac

You don't have to have driven a formula one car to see who is winning and say things like there goes said driver?

imtommygunn

That there are people who still think Boris Johnson is a loveable rogue and not the dangerous narcissistic fool he is.

Eamonnca1

Some sweeping statement there and over the top PC shite, because someone thinks someone who played a sport, at the level and intensity of that being shown, is in a better and more qualified position to commentate on it or analyse it that someone who hasn't.

Quote from: t_mac on October 05, 2019, 07:59:51 PM
You don't have to have driven a formula one car to see who is winning and say things like there goes said driver?

t_mac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 05, 2019, 10:31:24 PM

Quote from: t_mac on October 05, 2019, 07:59:51 PM

That the lurgan stupidity coming out?

t_mac

Look up commentator and analyst theres a good boy, also look up abusing kids you have from at that.

t_mac

Especially for the adopted yank but hope his electric cars motor on.

J70

Token female tv presenters on sports programmes. Started by the bbc with MOTD, followed by the rugby on rte and then seeping into gaa coverage of both hurling and football. Pc brigade gone mad to fill a quota.

Women rugby commentators! WTF you don't hear Matt Dawson talking or commentating on women's rugby or Shefflin talking on Camogie. It not even close to being PC, it's daft
Your comments are exactly why this has to happen. I pity your wives/sisters/daughters if this is your attitude towards efforts to get women on an even keel. That you think women have nothing worthwhile to contribute to sports discussions is really sad. Does that translate into wanting to make the GAA Discussion Board all male too?

Well said.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: t_mac on October 05, 2019, 10:48:42 PM
Look up commentator and analyst theres a good boy,

OK.

also look up abusing kids you have from at that.

What?

t_mac

Quote from: J70 on October 05, 2019, 11:45:54 PM

Well said.

No it's not your just an ass licker.

t_mac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2019, 01:06:18 AM
Look up commentator and analyst theres a good boy,

OK.

also look up abusing kids you have from at that.

What?

See you are one of these self indulgent wabs who spout that much shite, you forget half the bile you post, others don't..

omaghjoe

Weird how posters personality comes thru even online...again and again.....!
cmon mods like ffs you can more or less confirm immediately if a banned poster has a new user name.

illdecide

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 06, 2019, 07:21:55 AM
cmon mods like ffs you can more or less confirm immediately if a banned poster has a new user name.

Some clowns about alright ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Eamonnca1

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 06, 2019, 07:21:55 AM

I agree. I should have known better than to feed the troll. I'd hate for this thread to be locked up, it's one of the better threads.