Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on August 27, 2010, 03:43:15 PM
Quote from: Shrek on August 27, 2010, 03:40:27 PM
The lack of comment speaks volumes AZ  ::)
Its not bad in fairness Shrek.
Tipping L'espirit de Biff and Crossmaglen to make the playoffs easily

I think this is my year :D Wacko for Flacco :D

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2010, 03:38:46 PM
This is yours Shrek

Shreks Ogres
1. (5) Aaron Rodgers
2. (24) Dallas Clark
3. (33) Stephen Gostkowski
4. (52) San Francisco
5. (61) Dominique Barber
6. (80) Donald Driver
7. (89) Reggie Bush
8. (108) Vincent Jackson
9. (117) Antrel Rolle
10. (136) Adrian Wilson
11. (145) Antonio Smith
12. (164) Brandon Jacobs
13. (173) Devin Aromashodu
14. (192) Keyunta Dawson
15. (201) Mohamed Massaquoi
16. (220) Arrelious Benn
17. (229) Kyle Orton
18. (248) Larry Johnson
19. (257) Benjamin Watson

How the hell did it autopick a kicker in the 3rd round? Not to mention a defence in the 4th.

Seanie's draft wasn't bad in fairness. Even managed to get a Bears influence in there. ;D

Shrek

i was farting about with it yesterday choosing my own picks   ???

No real idea what i was doing as you can tell,  didnt make it on time for the draft so autopicked from my list    :o

AZOffaly

`Was wondering that, but it may have been rankings that Shrek did. Shrek, did you have them relatively high? Bear in mind that you're 3rd and 4th picks would have been in the mid 30s/high 40s range.

Lone Shark

Woejus early to be making such comments. I'm not terribly unhappy, the system froze me out for the last few rounds so I really would have preferred to have done a lot better at DL and my RB core full of potential but short of dependability.

Depending on what sort of a year Eli and the Giants D has, Red Hand Helmets look in very decent nick to me too.

The Iceman

The auto picks were definitely very suspect.
I posted up some of my trades already so if anyone is interested check the Trading Block.

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Iceman

Quote from: Lone Shark on August 27, 2010, 03:50:18 PM

Woejus early to be making such comments. I'm not terribly unhappy, the system froze me out for the last few rounds so I really would have preferred to have done a lot better at DL and my RB core full of potential but short of dependability.

Depending on what sort of a year Eli and the Giants D has, Red Hand Helmets look in very decent nick to me too.

Giants are trying to rebuild the running game and Eli should be solid enough if that knock on the head hasn't shook his confidence even more.
Giants D? Who knows what this new guy can get from them - they certainly have the talent but that doens't always guarantee success.

Trading to be done boys!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

I'm happy enough too. That luder coming up looking for me to do a meeting didn't help, but according to ESPN rankings, in PPR I have the 10th QB, 10th TE, 2nd and 10th RB, 10th and 20th WR , along with some decent depth at WR and RB, which was my strategy. I suppose the year coming will prove whether the strategy is correct, but it's something I wanted to try.

If the Ravens have a good year, I might be set up well :)

mc_grens

Strongly disagree!

Lone Shark

Quote from: mc_grens on August 27, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Strongly disagree!

Written off already.....  :-[

declan85

Everyone being very modest on here. Wheres bombidal???

magpie seanie

Reasonably happy all told. Got a few lads I really thought would be gone before they'd get to me. Didn't intend to pick a QB so early but when Rivers was available at the time I took him. DB's and DL's were a joke for me, had no research done there. The bro spent a bit of time in Houston and picked Mario Williams out. The Al Harris pick was hilarious. I just had a few names I recognised in the column on the right and didn't realise it auto picked of that column if you let the clock run to zero! Al Harrisould be injured or suspended or on his last legs for all I know. Last pick of a 3rd QB was a bit dumb too but we reckoned Leinart cannot but do ok with the WR's at his disposal. Didn't see any RB's or WR's available at that stage I fancied so went for it (had decided it before one of the lads spcualted about picking him up in free agency - honestly!).

Should be good craic. Never really took huge interest in other teams but this season will be very different.

As for getting a Bears flavour - hardest thing for me was not to draft few more! Good luck to all.

Minder

Sony think I would have picked Frank Gore that high but sure what the hell. Looking forward to it. Need a better QB than Kevin Kolb though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Kolb will be grand. I wouldn't panic on him.