Yes
No

AZOffaly

It's shrek0505 unless somebody else has Shrek's Ogres :D

Mayo4Sam

I'll be in this evening with a rushed effort
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

No bother. No need to rush lads, just register. Ye've 3 weeks before the drafts.

By the way, somebody asked earlier on what happens if you miss the draft. Make sure you pre-rank your players and you'll get the highest ranked player that's available to you each time.

dec

Even if you don't pre rank your players your picks will be whatever the highest ranked available player is according to Yahoo. Their ranking is probably going to be pretty close to the consensus about who are the better players.

AZOffaly

Good point dec, but if you don't want to be completely lazy about it ..... :D

declan85

Does anyone know what the TV coverage is like this year with Sky & ESPN? Is it the same as last year with sky having 2 sunday night games and ESPN having MNF? Also any of them got the preseason games?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: declan85 on August 05, 2010, 03:59:54 PM
Does anyone know what the TV coverage is like this year with Sky & ESPN? Is it the same as last year with sky having 2 sunday night games and ESPN having MNF? Also any of them got the preseason games?

didn't hear anything dec but i hope sky have the red button games this year
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

ESPN didn't have MNF last year did they?

Anyhow, Sky have the Sunday games, and ESPN have Monday Night Football. Not sure if the red button games are on.

Shrek

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 05, 2010, 03:31:04 PM

Thats it alright, Its the password ive got wrong then ???  ah feck it i will keep trying

i take it theres a how to play thingy on the site, will give it a read when i get in.

EDIT - Got in ok  ;D  -  is the draft in 3 weeks time.

declan85

Just got this from the NFLUK website...

"Sky air live games at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. every Sunday night through the 2010 NFL season, as well as providing coverage of the Saturday and Thursday night games that take place during the final seven weeks of the season. From early January 2011, Sky will show all the live postseason action, followed by Super Bowl XLV live from Dallas on Sunday February 6th. Sky will also have coverage of the Pro Bowl, also from Miami, on Sunday January 31st. In addition to their coverage of live NFL fixtures, Sky will broadcast NFL Network programming, including NFL Total Access, the NFL Network's flagship news program which keeps fans up-to-date with all the latest news from around the league.

ESPN's live coverage of Monday Night Football games kicks off at the start of the regular-season. Before kick-off of every Monday Night game you can review all the action from the previous weekend on Monday Night Countdown."

No mention of the red button games coming back, they lost the rights to those before last season. Might have a look at the GamePass on nfl.com to check the price. Giving UPC enough money at the minute between TV and braodband...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Shrek on August 05, 2010, 04:18:59 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 05, 2010, 03:31:04 PM

Thats it alright, Its the password ive got wrong then ???  ah feck it i will keep trying

i take it theres a how to play thingy on the site, will give it a read when i get in.

EDIT - Got in ok  ;D  -  is the draft in 3 weeks time.

Draft is in three weeks, yep. 26th or 27th of August. 2pm Irish time

RedBolts

Does anyone know if Channel Five are showing the Sunday night-time games?

magpie seanie

Feck it I'm in. Don't have the first clue how to work this and don't know a lot about other teams bar da Bears but I'll have to have a crack.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Rossie11

Nice way to use your 5000th post Seanie..

Dont worry about lack of knowledge sure Mayomen have won 2 out of the last 3...

:D

AZOffaly

Right lads,

Payton Conference is *CLOSED* for business. 14 teams in and going to post. Does anyone want to do the draft earlier than I had provisionally booked?

Montana has 1 team opening left. Lets try and fill that today, and then I'll put the tin hat on that as well.

For any new lads, take a look at maybe joining a 'mock' draft. They are dry runs for what you would see in our real draft and are well worth doing if you've not seen one or taken part in one.