You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Probably been done, but women/females at bank machines - why the fcuk do they take sooo bloody long!!
Tbc....

downredblack

Young ones with the neck bit off them serving either behind a bar or at a check out , should be banished to the back of the shop until they are presentable again .

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 26, 2007, 03:25:40 PM
Probably been done, but women/females at bank machines - why the fcuk do they take sooo bloody long!!

Following on from that, after queuing in the supermarket, packing their bags, they then proceed to take out their laser card, struggle to remember the pin no and take an age to decide if they want cashback or not!!!

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on November 26, 2007, 03:00:16 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on November 26, 2007, 11:58:05 AM
Charities posting huge plastic bags through your letter box looking clothes etc. with a warning – keep away from children as plastic bags can cause suffocation – don't f**king post them through letter boxes then for any child to grab them.  >:(
What is it with you and children snowed, your obsessed with any slight against them imagined or not
He's got sperm that works, dont you know?!

Having to sit in the car with the woman driving.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Snowed Under

Charities posting huge plastic bags through your letter box looking clothes etc. with a warning – keep away from children as plastic bags can cause suffocation – don't f**king post them through letter boxes then for any child to grab them.  >:(
What is it with you and children snowed, your obsessed with any slight against them imagined or not

So lets see that I understand you correctly; you have an issue with the fact that I approve of allocated parking spaces for mothers and toddlers and that they shouldn't be used by lazy over weight people to run in and get their sugar quota for the day, or is the fact that I don't approve of slapping or hitting a toddler like some over powering bully; or is it indeed that I think it unsafe to push plastic bags through peoples doors where a child playing in their own home may come to some harm by picking them up and putting them on their head; or is it indeed all three, please I'd love an answer.

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 26, 2007, 05:44:29 PM
He's got sperm that works, dont you know?!

Having to sit in the car with the woman driving.

I'll have to look up my thesaurus someday for other words - but in the meantime I'll keep using pathetic!

ziggysego

People who won't let an argument settle
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Snowed Under on November 26, 2007, 07:27:27 PM

So lets see that I understand you correctly; you have an issue with the fact that I approve of allocated parking spaces for mothers and toddlers and that they shouldn't be used by lazy over weight people to run in and get their sugar quota for the day, or is the fact that I don't approve of slapping or hitting a toddler like some over powering bully; or is it indeed that I think it unsafe to push plastic bags through peoples doors where a child playing in their own home may come to some harm by picking them up and putting them on their head; or is it indeed all three, please I'd love an answer.

You think because you're a parent you're so important and more entitled to a space at a shop door ahead of a disabled person or someone who's not able to walk the length of a car park, unlike you with your prams and your pushchairs.
Likewise, you'd happily leave disciplining your children to some other poor soul, a babysitter, a shop assistant, or teacher because you want the easy way out. 

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 26, 2007, 07:41:24 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on November 26, 2007, 07:27:27 PM

You think because you're a parent you're so important and more entitled to a space at a shop door ahead of a disabled person or someone who's not able to walk the length of a car park, unlike you with your prams and your pushchairs.
Likewise, you'd happily leave disciplining your children to some other poor soul, a babysitter, a shop assistant, or teacher because you want the easy way out. 

No there are disabled spaces and a disabled person in my opinion has every right to park in an allocated space be that mother and toddler / disabled; it's only his holiness gives out about too many disabled spaces.  Some lazy oaf I think shouldn't hence in many shopping centres these ignorant fuckwits are being clamped.  As for disciplining a toddler by hitting and slapping them; a lazier methodology of discipline hasn't been invented, don't think, don't explain just lash out and strike; this method simply gives an adults a chance to bully and terrorise very young infants whom they are meant to be helping and protecting.   

pintsofguinness

No there are disabled spaces and a disabled person in my opinion has every right to park in an allocated space be that mother and toddler / disabled; it's only his holiness gives out about too many disabled spaces.  Some lazy oaf I think shouldn't hence in many shopping centres these ignorant fuckwits are being clamped.  As for disciplining a toddler by hitting and slapping them; a lazier methodology of discipline hasn't been invented, don't think, don't explain just lash out and strike; this method simply gives an adults a chance to bully and terrorise very young infants whom they are meant to be helping and protecting.   

There's parent/toddler spaces at shops because lazy, selfish parents like you complain and yap that you can't walk your children a couple of hundred yards never mind those parents that might have to walk a couple of miles with the shopping and children.

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 26, 2007, 08:13:46 PM

There's parent/toddler spaces at shops because lazy, selfish parents like you complain and yap that you can't walk your children a couple of hundred yards never mind those parents that might have to walk a couple of miles with the shopping and children.

I think you'll find there are parent and toddler spaces as shopping centres realised that for a parent with a few toddlers and a shed load of shopping, it is a bit of a hazard negotiating a shopping centre car park, especially as people drive round these like they were in the dodgems; and especially on their way out.   As for parents who have to walk miles with the kids and shopping – I do that weather permitting, and guess what I come out the front door and don't have to negotiate the minefield that is a shopping centre car park; still can't wait to your first post yapping about being clamped.

pintsofguinness

Quotestill can't wait to your first post yapping about being clamped.

Will never happen  ;D

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.