Rossies v Tyrone Hyde Park 13th July 5pm.

Started by giveballaghback, July 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Did Peter Harte get his black cards overturned?

Jayop

ONeill

Quote from: trailer on July 11, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 08:37:07 PM
Bogue did make a couple of good points. But you have to remember who his primary audience is too - The Belfast Telegraph readership.

Sometimes you have to tell the wife them jeans do look good on her, for selfish reasons.

Declan Bogue has no credibility as a person never mind as a journalist.

What the fcuk does that shit mean? Bogue is possibly one of thee best GAA writers out there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trailer

Quote from: ONeill on July 11, 2019, 10:51:32 PM
Bogue did make a couple of good points. But you have to remember who his primary audience is too - The Belfast Telegraph readership.

Sometimes you have to tell the wife them jeans do look good on her, for selfish reasons.

What the fcuk does that shit mean? Bogue is possibly one of thee best GAA writers out there.

That article is awful

Harte cleared to play

Jayop

Where'd you get that from? Still no word on twitter

omagh_gael

Teamtalk have confirmed it on Facebook.

omaghjoe

Only the Longford one rescinded.....?
Pure BS

sligoman2

I can't wait to watch this one.  15 Tyrone players back defending, riveting stuff.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Jayop

Quote from: sligoman2 on July 11, 2019, 11:22:04 PM
I can't wait to watch this one.  15 Tyrone players back defending, riveting stuff.

Not watched a lot of football this year so??

Better than watching sligo getting whooped in every game they played this year anyway :)

tyrone08

🤔🤔🤔🤔As opposed to every other top team

under the bar

Quote from: sligoman2 on July 11, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

Have you been living under a rock?

The Bearded One

You might disagree with his opinion piece in a newspaper but to question him as a person?! Cop on with yourself. I don't particularly agree with his summation but his writing is always excellent and having met the man several times I can say without any hesitation he is a gent and a true GAA man.
It is what it is. Presumably.

JoG2

Quote from: The Bearded One on July 11, 2019, 11:55:37 PM

You might disagree with his opinion piece in a newspaper but to question him as a person?! Cop on with yourself. I don't particularly agree with his summation but his writing is always excellent and having met the man several times I can say without any hesitation he is a gent and a true GAA man.

Agreed, and quare craic. Top man.

Rossfan

Needless to say the bould Harte got one of his cards overturned as we expected.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Wildweasel74

Jayop. i think Sean Cavanagh done alot more for Tyrone; than your slabbering on here about Tyrone past year or so.!!