Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Mr  Roscommon Hurling - Johnny Haughey aged 93.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Former Offaly footballer and manager Kevin Kilmurray has passed away at 72.

The Daingean clubman was one of Offaly's greatest ever footballers and a key component in the All-Ireland SFC winning teams of 1971 and 1972.

During his playing days, Kevin also won six Leinster titles, picked up two All-Star awards and won the Dublin senior football championship four times.

He managed Offaly for two seasons in 2005 and 2006, with the latter year being the last time the Faithful men reached the Leinster SFC final.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mouview

US tennis coach Nick Bolletieri ; worked with so many top players during their careers.

GAABoardMod5

Kirstie Alley of "Cheers" fame, age 71. 

Capt Pat

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on December 06, 2022, 01:33:37 AM

I didn't think she was that advanced in years. We are all getting old.

quit yo jibbajabba

Danson and Rhea Perlman (Carla) are 74. Ted still working.
Big Cheers fan back in the day i still tip in in the morns (ch4)

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 06, 2022, 03:39:57 PM
Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on December 06, 2022, 01:33:37 AM

I didn't think she was that advanced in years. We are all getting old.

Yeah thought she would be in her 60s.  Was in her mid 30s in Cheers and aged 31 for The Wrath of Khan movie.

AustinPowers

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 06, 2022, 04:59:23 PM

Shelley Long is 73  now. She was stunning  back in Cheers , now she looks like an  old woman .  Unbelievable how much she's changed. Kirsty Alley didn't really change that much

quit yo jibbajabba

Frasiers a youthful 64 odd in comparison i wouldve said they all similar

seafoid

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 06, 2022, 05:23:18 PM

Shelley Long is 73  now. She was stunning  back in Cheers , now she looks like an  old woman .  Unbelievable how much she's changed. Kirsty Alley didn't really change that much
Woman in gets old looking shocker
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

Quote from: seafoid on December 06, 2022, 07:01:59 PM

Funny, I was looking at then and now this morning and Long was the one that stood out, was a bit shocked actually. The rest still looked the same, albeit older, but she was completely unrecognisable.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Saffrongael

Would say Shelley along maybe just didn't bother with the plastic surgery like most of the rest of them
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

She probably decided against get a face lift followed by more lifts and just wanted to grow old like normal people?

What saffrongael said ;D

Seen the photo most have probably seen, I look like shit when I put the bins out in the morning, luckily no one is taking pictures, not a good look ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 06, 2022, 07:53:29 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 06, 2022, 07:01:59 PM

Funny, I was looking at then and now this morning and Long was the one that stood out, was a bit shocked actually. The rest still looked the same, albeit older, but she was completely unrecognisable.

She was in a few Modern Family back in the day and she deffo hadnt aged as well as some but shure tis all a lottery aint it

Capt Pat

Shelley looks ok for a 73 year old. What do 73 year olds look like where you all come from?