Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Know of a club in Tyrone who have had the same ref for 3/4 games in the league,if you had the same ref 3 times in the one year it would seem strange let alone that,how hard can it be to rotate them slightly. Also point won't keep killeshill up as Owen roes will most likely lose to tattyreagh.losers of the aghaloo v stown game will also be relegated

clarshack

Quote from: bogball88 on December 01, 2021, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: clubman21 on December 01, 2021, 12:56:50 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on December 01, 2021, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on November 30, 2021, 07:35:53 PM
Aghyaran still need a point from their game at Killeeshil to win the league, provided Greencastle beat Kildress.
Who are also in desperate need of a point. Wonder what will happen...
Point most likely wont be enough for Killeshil, loss against Beragh likely to be their downfall, probably go down as 5th bottom
Presuming Tats beat Owen Roes away

I expect the Tatts to win. They're a decent side who will probably be more hungrier on the day.

clubman21

Quote from: clarshack on December 01, 2021, 01:18:19 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on December 01, 2021, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: clubman21 on December 01, 2021, 12:56:50 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on December 01, 2021, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on November 30, 2021, 07:35:53 PM
Aghyaran still need a point from their game at Killeeshil to win the league, provided Greencastle beat Kildress.
Who are also in desperate need of a point. Wonder what will happen...
Point most likely wont be enough for Killeshil, loss against Beragh likely to be their downfall, probably go down as 5th bottom
Presuming Tats beat Owen Roes away

I expect the Tatts to win. They're a decent side who will probably be more hungrier on the day.
With Tatts having their intermediate status on the line you would have to expect a win vs an owen roes team just there to fullfil a fixture at this time of year

on the sideline

Quote from: 03,05,08 on December 01, 2021, 11:24:16 AM
Who is Gormely touted to be managing, seeing as both the 3rds teams are in the bottom half of division 3 it's one of Drumquin, Brackaville, killyman, brocagh, fintona, clan na gael or glenelly ?

Drumquin

Tyrone95

Hearing today from a reliable source that Errigal have failed in their appeal in the points scandal with Dungannon. Not often Errigal don't get their way with the county board or relevant authorities so its always nice to see them taken down a peg or 10. Effectively we could win the league with 2 pts against Clonoe tomorrow night, however I'm sure there will be no celebrating done either way until the game the following sunday.

clubman21

Horse taking pomeroy next year an interesting one

skeog

Horse going down a grade unlikely.

Moonshine

Quote from: Tyrone95 on December 02, 2021, 02:24:48 PM
Hearing today from a reliable source that Errigal have failed in their appeal in the points scandal with Dungannon. Not often Errigal don't get their way with the county board or relevant authorities so its always nice to see them taken down a peg or 10. Effectively we could win the league with 2 pts against Clonoe tomorrow night, however I'm sure there will be no celebrating done either way until the game the following sunday.

So your looking a title handed to you by default. Not like a Carmen man to say that.

clubman21

Horse went down to two grades to help kildress back up, Canavan and horse new appointments I've said on here, if there both wrong I'll not post again 😂if not I can't wait to see red hands thoughts on the two

on the sideline

Any other managerial appointments known of yet? Or what clubs will be on the look out?

inroundthesquare

What was Errigal's grounds for an appeal?

Gaafan2

Quote from: clubman21 on December 02, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
Horse taking pomeroy next year an interesting one

Yes horse definitely involved with the plunketts next season. I suppose its a fairly attractive role for him as he knows the players are there to win an intermediate championship.

WT4E

Quote from: clubman21 on December 02, 2021, 06:00:00 PM
Horse went down to two grades to help kildress back up, Canavan and horse new appointments I've said on here, if there both wrong I'll not post again 😂if not I can't wait to see red hands thoughts on the two

Wrong.

He took kildress for one year and won the intermediate championship so didn't go down two. Can't remember who he managed the year b4.

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Snapchap on December 01, 2021, 08:13:12 AM
Why would yous not just name the clubs supposedly getting these new managers then lads?

FFS I really do not get the obsession some lads have on this thread with putting up posts that deliberately leave out the key information? Yis just get a kick out of letting everyone know you're in on a secret just?

It's like the row of vague posts last week about the rumoured transfer of Jack McCarron to errigal, where lads seemed to think they were being more interesting and mysterious by not actually naming him as the player in question. wtf like.

How dare you name HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

mysticmac

Quote from: inroundthesquare on December 02, 2021, 07:55:00 PM

What was Errigal's grounds for an appeal?

Id imagine it was for rambo putting down a point in his book for dungannon that errigal scored, but thats tyrone refereeing for you at the moment, kieran taggart would be a top referee in tyrone if he was still about the way the thing is, anyway... good to see carmen getting a league title for all the lads that should be retired 10 years ago