Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

How is it that the price of diesel is different in the 2 applgreens facing each other across the M1 at Belfast? The one heading into the city being cheaper.....

seafoid

Quote from: tyroneman on February 07, 2017, 08:25:42 PM
How is it that the price of diesel is different in the 2 applgreens facing each other across the M1 at Belfast? The one heading into the city being cheaper.....
It must be religious pricing for those who need to fill up on the way home
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

FL/MAYO

Family pulls no punches in Texas man's obituary
Facebook Twitter   Share 4
Bob D'Angelo  Cox Media Group National Content Desk
7:06 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017  National news
NEWS

VIEW CAPTION
HOUSTON
Leslie Ray "Popeye" Charping died Jan. 30 of cancer.  He was 74, a veteran and a former Navy boxing champion who lived in south Texas.

>> Read more trending news

ADVERTISING

For his obituary, his family pulled no punches.

Carnes Funeral Home in south Houston published a brutally frank obituary, apparently written by a family member, the Houston Chronicle reported.

Charping died, the obit reads, "29 years longer than expected and much longer than he deserved." It then notes that the man left behind "two relieved children and countless other victims."

The punching continues.

"At a young age, Leslie quickly became a model example of bad parenting combined with mental illness and a complete commitment to drinking, drugs, womanizing and being generally offensive," according to the obit.

Charping was arrested several times during his life, according to Harris County court records. His first conviction came in 1979 when he pleaded guilty to assault.

He also pleaded guilty in 2008 to assaulting a family member by pouring hot liquid on his then-wife of 40 years. The next year he pleaded guilty to violating the resulting restraining order by calling another family member and threatening to kill her, the Chronicle reported.

"Leslie's hobbies included being abusive to his family, expediting trips to heaven for the beloved family pets and fishing, which he was less skilled with than the previously mentioned," the obituary read. "Leslie's life served no other obvious purpose, he did not contribute to society or serve his community and he possessed no redeeming qualities."

And finally, the knockout punch to eternity as the family applies a final burn.

"With Leslie's passing he will be missed only for what he never did; being a loving husband, father and good friend.  No services will be held, there will be no prayers for eternal peace and no apologies to the family he tortured. 'Leslie's remains will be cremated and kept in the barn until the family donkey's wood shavings run out.

"Leslie's passing proves that evil does in fact die and hopefully marks a time of healing and safety for all."

Attempts to access the Carnes Funeral Home website now sends viewers to a message the reads "The page that you are looking for is not here. Please try again." Other efforts bring a warning that a "threat has been detected." A virus scare for an obituary that went viral.

A more muted obituary for Charping now can be found on the funeral home's Legacy page.

moysider

haranguerer

Quote from: moysider on February 12, 2017, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 31, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Fairly common amongst loyalists

Fairly common in general.

That you'd rather die than be treated by a muslim doctor? I wouldn't have thought to. Listening to that programme in the north, it always strikes me that those who ring in with the extreme racist views are by and large loyalists. Racism in general fairly common agreed, and the irony of my post isn't lost on me, it is, nonetheless, accurate, and provides some further insight into a community which is clearly terrified of losing what they have.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haranguerer on February 13, 2017, 10:56:41 AM
Quote from: moysider on February 12, 2017, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 31, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Fairly common amongst loyalists

Fairly common in general.

That you'd rather die than be treated by a muslim doctor? I wouldn't have thought to. Listening to that programme in the north, it always strikes me that those who ring in with the extreme racist views are by and large loyalists. Racism in general fairly common agreed, and the irony of my post isn't lost on me, it is, nonetheless, accurate, and provides some further insight into a community which is clearly terrified of losing what they have.

Jesus! One dumb feck comes on and says the daftest of comments ever!! And now its fairly common among Loyalist/unionist/Prods

Racism is fairly common full stop
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

haranguerer

I have no idea what the point of your post is.

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2017, 11:22:48 AM
Jesus! One dumb feck comes on and says the daftest of comments ever!! And now its fairly common among Loyalist/unionist/Prods

Unionism is intrinsically racist, so it is much more common there than among civilised people.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Taylor

Loyalists/unionists etc are concerned by anyone that wants equality.
its bred in them that they should be first and no one should threaten that status quo.
Everyone else are 2nd class citizens

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on February 13, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Unionism is intrinsically racist, so it is much more common there than among civilised people.
Unionism is paranoid. It is no wonder it gets on so well with Zionism.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining