NFL Division 3 2017

Started by Shamrock Shore, January 30, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: seafoid on February 25, 2017, 08:23:14 PM
Not looking good for Laois
Pity we can't play Armagh every week.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Good win for Tipp up in Portlaoise but a fairly pedestrian game. Tipp are trying to be a bit harder to score on this year.

tippabu

Good win while still not playing great,  was really worried for us when quinlivan went off. 10 different scorers on the night and our defending and tackling in the 2nd half was as good as I've seen from us for a while.

AZOffaly

Quote from: tippabu on February 25, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
Good win while still not playing great,  was really worried for us when quinlivan went off. 10 different scorers on the night and our defending and tackling in the 2nd half was as good as I've seen from us for a while.

Quite a defensive set up tippabu. Lot of men retreating as soon as the kick out is lost.

Horse Box

Keane was superb tackling back and Fox and Kiely very good all round . Starting to come together now and Hannigan back as well .

tippabu

Quote from: Horse Box on February 26, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

Keane was superb tackling back and Fox and Kiely very good all round . Starting to come together now and Hannigan back as well .

Fox was brilliant....went from having a non existing midfield to Jack and casey doing really well and now George getting back. That ape was at the game again and mouthed off again to laois people leaving early almost started a row.....he's a f**king ape and massive embarrassment. Bad weather due this week, we are ment to be on first next week in a double header with the hurlers, I can guarantee we won't be allowed play and cut up the pitch on the hurlers and wouldn't be surprised if they move our game from semple

Shamrock Shore

Granard getting ready to welcome the passing Armagh traffic.

Horse Box

Quote from: tippabu on February 26, 2017, 03:23:07 AM
Quote from: Horse Box on February 26, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

Fox was brilliant....went from having a non existing midfield to Jack and casey doing really well and now George getting back. That ape was at the game again and mouthed off again to laois people leaving early almost started a row.....he's a f**king ape and massive embarrassment. Bad weather due this week, we are ment to be on first next week in a double header with the hurlers, I can guarantee we won't be allowed play and cut up the pitch on the hurlers and wouldn't be surprised if they move our game from semple

Seen that . Hopefully the Football Board stands up and insists on the game going ahead in Thurles , our days of being second class citizens is over  >:( !

sligoman2

Disaster congrats Antrim
2 points scored in the second half
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Shamrock Shore

Armagh win by 2. Feck me. We gifted them so much. Must say though some of their supporters would give a panadol a headache.

Had to move twice so I wouldn't get vexed over the abuse towards the ref and the Longford players.

Orior

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 26, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
Armagh win by 2. Feck me. We gifted them so much. Must say though some of their supporters would give a panadol a headache.

Had to move twice so I wouldn't get vexed over the abuse towards the ref and the Longford players.

I apologise on behalf of my fellow supporters. There's a lot of frustration about.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Throw ball

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 26, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Just think how the various keepers have felt over the last while. Hope you realise we are not all like that! To be fair the referee wasn't great. He must have tried to book everyone on the field and there was hardly a bad tackle. Then he failed to black card  Grugan for the most obvious foul of the match.

I thought Armagh looked great for about 15 minutes in the first half. For the rest of the match they were barely average. As for gifting scores - Armagh give you 2 goals in the second half from silly mistakes!

T Fearon

Armagh beyond a joke at this stage I'm afraid.Another huge lead surrendered almost against another third division team

Throw ball

Quote from: T Fearon on February 26, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
Armagh beyond a joke at this stage I'm afraid.Another huge lead surrendered almost against another third division team

In case it escaped your attention we are a division 3 team too

Shamrock Shore

QuoteAs for gifting scores - Armagh give you 2 goals in the second half from silly mistakes!

Yes. This is true.

LOL at Tony complaining about Armagh playing a Division 3 side in Division 3!

Just to clarify on the supporters. It was mainly the women who were the culprits.