Club Hurling Managers 2017

Started by Ogie, December 01, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogie

Blue always, How is it anyway disrespectful??
And it certainly wasn't meant to be, he's not training Castletown this year, that's all was stated, I don't know who left who,
I've heard he's taking up a coaching role with Birr & the best of luck to him, a great Laois man.

Anyone know who the 'former inter county manager' is that Ballinakill have lined up??

BlueAlways

Ogie, Thank You for your reply, I did say in my post that hopefully it was unintentional and obviously now after what you have said, it was. I enjoy the discussions that take place on the this forum so please keep it up.   

No idea on who is in for Ballinakill role but would love to hear from anyone who does.

redsetanta

I didn't think there was anything malicious in Ogie's remark nor would I think did anyone else bar yourself. You're being a little sensitive there BlueAlways. Welcome to the forum by the way. Good to have another hurling poster!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

BlueAlways

No, not been sensitive at all redsetanta, it reads Castletown-?? Have parted company with Paul Cuddy, to any reasonable mind that infers that Castletown got rid of him, which couldn't be further from the truth so I was just making clear what happened as I have always found the truth to be much more interesting than rumours or innuendo.

Ballyroan Abbey

Was told recently that the only reason spink are still fielding teams at adult level was because they have an exceptional few underage teams coming through, as for us im not suprised we have the highest representation considering the sheer domination we had at u14 last year

Helix

Quote from: Ballyroan Abbey on January 26, 2017, 06:24:05 PM
Was told recently that the only reason spink are still fielding teams at adult level was because they have an exceptional few underage teams coming through, as for us im not suprised we have the highest representation considering the sheer domination we had at u14 last year

The minor football forum backs your point Ballyroan as Spink  have 4 lads on 15s panel. Exceptional bunch who would have held their own in A competition last  yearand very good hurlers also with Ballinakill. Hopefully a balance will be struck in years to come to play both codes at club level.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Ballyroan Abbey

Was actually meant for that fourm my bad