Dragons Den is back!!

Started by comethekingdom, February 25, 2010, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comethekingdom

Anyone watching?
I thought the bloke with the air clothes dryer made a dogs dinner of his presentation.

Geoff Tipps

It's still sh*te compared to the BBC. DJ's bird is never going to invest in anything!

beer baron

comethekingdom

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

magpie seanie

Jaysus but that sour pussed bird annoys me. Has she ever offered anyone any money let alone part with any?

heineken_on_tap

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 26, 2010, 11:36:16 AM
Jaysus but that sour pussed bird annoys me. Has she ever offered anyone any money let alone part with any?

She didn't invest a penny in the last series. Think she might of made an offer or two.

pk205

The lads must have had a whip around for DJ's missus so that she could invest in something!

Capt Pat

Has any of the dragons ever made a lot of money off of one of the inventions on their show?

Bogball XV

Was that bin thing not virtually identical to one some lad tried to sell on the UK version a few years ago?  The missus was yapping so I couldn't hear what was going on, did any of them clock that?  Did they ask about its viability when weight is used to charge for bins etc?  I'm guessing DJ's burd invested, how much and what percentage?

pk205

Quote from: Bogball XV on March 05, 2010, 12:34:39 AM
Was that bin thing not virtually identical to one some lad tried to sell on the UK version a few years ago?  The missus was yapping so I couldn't hear what was going on, did any of them clock that?  Did they ask about its viability when weight is used to charge for bins etc?  I'm guessing DJ's burd invested, how much and what percentage?

She put €30k on the bin compactor for a half share of a 30% stake with Bobby.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years