girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

The GAA

Quote from: youngfella on October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM
Hello, recently the girlfriend and meself have being arguing over silly things, nothing serious. She is a bit older that me and has just finished uni and starting a new job, i still have two years at uni. We were visiting some of her friends at the weekend all seem to have or be having babies. I was strangely quiet and almost anti-social with her friends which I regret, they were all lovely. So on the way home she says that she doesnt think were right for each other cause she feels that we want different things from each other. I dunno what to think or do, we've being two years and Im closer to her than to anyone else. But I dunno what to do really confused, help anyone?

Ah ffs lads stop indulging this shite.

buck her best mate and tell her. the rest of the required work will be done for you.

youngfella

Thanks some great chucks of widsom in there, ill be back in an hour or so to check
Pull hard and early

mannix

Youngfella,
i reckon its time to move on now, you would probably be moving on soon anyway, when uni was finished and you wanted to taste the world and started earning a few bob. If I was you I would cut her loose and enjoy yourself, believe me the last thing any lad that young needs is a woman looking to start a family. You can do that later when you have seen and done things and even then you will be yearning for the freedom you now have.Your heartbreak will soon disappear once the girls start coming along as they will or should if you are doing it right.

mylestheslasher

I say take a break and see how you feel about it then. As they say, you don't know what you've got until its gone. Maybe after the break you'll both realise you want each other - or maybe not.

Hereiam

Its plain an simple..... see has been ridin the country behind your back, my advice... but a picture of her on here and see how many of us had her  ;D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 23, 2008, 12:09:38 PM
Quote from: Mentalman on October 23, 2008, 12:03:33 PM
I dunno what to think or do, we've being two years and Im closer to her than to anyone else.

I think you need to be telling her that, not the rest of the board mate.
I still think this is a wind up but ,

while not the best person to be dishing out advice on women

i'd say , ditch her, or get her to ditch you
yer too young to get hooked by a woman. Go out chase women, shag women, get rejected by women, play football, drink, chase more women, go to america in the summers and work, drink, play football , chase and shag yankee girls

wait until you have a career , car, lump of cash in the bank before you get too cosy with some woman who you may or may not eventually settle down with.

most fellas I know might regret not putting more into football and maybe regret drinking a bit too much because they got less women because of it. I dont know any man who now regrets going off with too many women or drinking etc when he was younger !

go out there and live life and dont be getting all middle aged when yer still a young lad !

Have to agree with Lynchbhoy.  you've two year left of uni, go out and fill your boots.  she'd only be whinging at you for drinkin during the week while she's out earning a crust.  She's already had her time at university and now is the time for you to enjoy yourself.

Rick O Shea

And don't forget about the break-up sex!  ;D

Our Nail Loney

She has obviously been having orgies with these friends and your c**k isn't big enough for her anymore

Move on

Plenty of weemen at uni who have yet to experience big cocks and will be happy with your needle

Hope this helps, good luck.

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 23, 2008, 12:39:15 PM
She has obviously been having orgies with these friends and your c**k isn't big enough for her anymore

Move on

Plenty of weemen at uni who have yet to experience big cocks and will be happy with your needle

Listen to our nail,
He is speaking from experience ;)

thebandit

I was going out with a girl nearly the whole time I was at college. I now view that as a total waste of perfectly good nailing time. View this as an opportunity young man.

The Watcher Pat

Hello, recently the girlfriend and meself have being arguing over silly things, nothing serious. She is a bit older that me and has just finished uni and starting a new job, i still have two years at uni. We were visiting some of her friends at the weekend all seem to have or be having babies. I was strangely quiet and almost anti-social with her friends which I regret, they were all lovely. So on the way home she says that she doesnt think were right for each other cause she feels that we want different things from each other. I dunno what to think or do, we've being two years and Im closer to her than to anyone else. But I dunno what to do really confused, help anyone?

Which of her mates were lovely?   Tell her you'd love to have a threesome with her and her best mate1
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ziggysego

Break it off cleanly, her heart's not in it anymore youngfella.

I spent along time chasing a girl who's heart wasn't in it. Don't make the same mistake.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

kinghen a good man for weemen trouble.

toiletroller

Yous boys are sum craic, young fella the big men on here talkin like they are real stallions arent the sort of lads you need advise from right now. I can bet wots left of my ailing savings account that a lot of the advise given here is just macho chat... most of them prob couldnt get laid in a brothel  :D You know the score yourself young fella, doesnt matter how much advise you get. Step up and make the call. G'LUCK