Shameless

Started by full back, February 06, 2008, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Caught the end of that one, most of it was wasted unfortunately as I missed the start. Caught more of the one last night, was cracking up at ur man sniffing de perfume and Larry throwing the soiled 50 to make a quick getaway :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

johnneycool

Quote from: sail_in on February 06, 2008, 02:07:04 PM
Although I think that programme's gone down hill a bit recently, bits of it are hilarious. 

The father and son chats last night (which were completely different from every other father and son chat you'll see anywhere else) where Liam's asking if his dad has Es would he give him some. "Not 'til you're 12 son!" was the reply. 

And when he was telling his son that the time he ran away when he was younger he ended up in Norfolk and asked his 7 year old son matter-of-factly if he's ever been.

'Make poverty history.
cheaper drugs now'

Classic ;D

The Watcher Pat

Bring back the Irish Girl who was Franks daughter in the first series....Ann-Marie Duff I think is her name..Now she's hot! Not impressed at all with it this year so far...Think the Gay fella with the pink limo is hilarious tho...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Silky

I opened this thread thinking it was about the GPA in Cork.

nifan

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on February 06, 2008, 10:49:00 PM
Bring back the Irish Girl who was Franks daughter in the first series....Ann-Marie Duff I think is her name..Now she's hot! Not impressed at all with it this year so far...Think the Gay fella with the pink limo is hilarious tho...

She isnt actually Irish - shes a londoner, although she was in the magdelan sisters and i thought she was irish too from that initially.

cavan4ever

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on February 06, 2008, 10:49:00 PM

I think that they are spending to much time on the gay thing this series.

full back

Anyone see the new series last night?
Was disappointed with it. The sh1te of the baby 'talking' was woeful & what is this crap at the end with Frank ending up the hero ???
One consolation, it can only get better  :-\

clarshack

Quote from: full back on January 28, 2009, 10:41:32 AM
Anyone see the new series last night?
Was disappointed with it. The sh1te of the baby 'talking' was woeful & what is this crap at the end with Frank ending up the hero ???
One consolation, it can only get better  :-\

thought it was very poor as well. i think they've only filmed half of the episodes they intended to do. could be the last series?

The Watcher Pat

Thought it was ok last night....The trailer for next weeks looks good enough.....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ziggysego

I missed most of last year's. So after a break, so last night's was a welcome return.
Testing Accessibility

BennyHarp

Am i the only one who thinks shameless is a big pile of dung??
That was never a square ball!!

Over the Bar

QuoteThe number of the beast is actually 616

Someone should tell Bruce Dickinson!

ziggysego

Quote from: clarshack on January 28, 2009, 11:20:22 AM
i think they've only filmed half of the episodes they intended to do. could be the last series?

Nah, they've started filming the next series two weeks ago. Greencastle is going to get a wee mention in it ;)
Testing Accessibility

longball

anyone watch this on tues nite? what y'all think of current stories plots etc?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0