Shameless

Started by full back, February 06, 2008, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Couldnt find old thread
Did anyone see Frank in the Jockey's last night mentioning Bobby Sands :D

el_cuervo_fc

Yeah I seen that alright.  Random.  Speaking out against injustice.  Had a wee giggle

sail_in

Although I think that programme's gone down hill a bit recently, bits of it are hilarious. 

The father and son chats last night (which were completely different from every other father and son chat you'll see anywhere else) where Liam's asking if his dad has Es would he give him some. "Not 'til you're 12 son!" was the reply. 

And when he was telling his son that the time he ran away when he was younger he ended up in Norfolk and asked his 7 year old son matter-of-factly if he's ever been.

imtommygunn

Found those bits hilarious too sail in.

The first series was cracker and this one isn't as good granted but it is still funny.

The gay guy in the pink limousine is hilarious. The policeman who was conned by the "russian" bride too.

ziggysego

Missed a lot this series, but been taping them.

Didn't get to tape Shameless last night, as I was taping the Dave Gorman fella on More4 last night. Is Shameless repeated again soon?
Testing Accessibility

Declan

Quoteas I was taping the Dave Gorman fella on More4

Watched that myself- Disappointing I thought.

ziggysego

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on February 06, 2008, 02:26:09 PM
QuoteI was taping

Do people still do that?

Well it was digitally recorded onto my DVR via Freeview, which I have in my bedroom  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

Its repeated again tonight on C4 @ 11pm... (not 100% sure of the time)

imtommygunn

Yep, repeated every Wednesday at 5 past 11...

bingobus

Quote from: ziggysego on February 06, 2008, 02:13:36 PM
Missed a lot this series, but been taping them.

Didn't get to tape Shameless last night, as I was taping the Dave Gorman fella on More4 last night. Is Shameless repeated again soon?

Think its on tonight on C4 about 11pm.

I'm a week ahead, watching it on E4 at 11pm on Tuesday which shows the following weeks show. Bloody Desparate Housewives on at 10pm

passedit

Don't Panic

downredblack

Bring back Kev & Veronica

downredblack

Just getting off 666 quick .

ziggysego

The number of the beast is actually 616.
Testing Accessibility

Billys Boots

Slightly off topic, has anyone seen the new (to these shores) series of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' on More4 on Monday nights - 3 episodes in, and as wonderfully daft as ever.  The guy never seems to be able to miss an opportunity to land himself in the sh*t.  Absolutely wonderful.  The episode where Larry's mate, Jeff, gets in trouble for tossing off in Larry's bathroom during a dinner party, is particularly good. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...