Should gays be allowed to legally marry?

Started by Saffrongael, February 05, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should gays be allowed to legally marry?

Yes
No
Don't care

michaelg

Quote from: EC Unique on February 08, 2013, 04:32:40 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on February 08, 2013, 04:12:04 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 08, 2013, 03:54:07 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 08, 2013, 01:42:26 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 08, 2013, 08:35:58 AM
Ah the gay debates and the political correctness that goes with them - live and let live etc etc and fair play but call a spade a spade it is the most unnatural act, and it seems now to be the trendy thing to be, sure if we were all gay the human population would cease - unless that is you were a fat bald rock star who could buy a few kids!

If serious, that's about the dumbest comment yet, and that's saying something!!

The "trendy" assertion aside (I guess some less intelligent people could mistake the growing acceptance of homosexuality in society encouraging otherwise reluctant and fearful people to come out of the closet for a fashion trend!), your other "points" have been refuted thoroughly on this thread already.

I couldn't be arsed reading 18 pages of shite.  How can a man wanting to put his c**k up another man's ass be natural, catch a grip ffs, and then you hear there are takers and receivers, some only take it and some only give it - yeah that's a natural act ok.  ::)

Class, funny as fook!

I remember one man saying that you are only gay if you are the reviever!  :D
That what you tell yourself?

cadence

what is a wonder to behold is the power and influence that institutionalised religious homophobia has on people's ability to think about homosexuality in a different way. To take on board, to even think about there might be a different way of looking at the matter other than it being an unnatural seems very difficult for some people to do. sexual orientation isn't an aberration, it's created by a variety of factors.

you've just internalized religious views on sexual orientation and homosexuality. mindless lemmings. sorry. but you are. so there.