Started by longrunsthefox, December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen Cui

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 11:31:35 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 11, 2009, 11:30:20 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 11:25:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 11, 2009, 10:56:58 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Am I the only one who thinks these gangs tearing the ATMs out are pretty cool? I don't reslly get this thing about it being an attack on the whole community... bag of shite. Is audacious and no real victims and exiting like Jesse James and boys like that.

What a well thought out post.

Gee! thanks garda boy

Your a boody monkey's anus, changing what I posted and pretending its a quote, your a fckn arsehole of the highest order, I can suck my own penis if I want to!

longrunsthefoxupagerbilsballsack

mayo dude- you are as funny as f**  :D

:D :D :D :D :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jen Cui on December 11, 2009, 11:55:26 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 11:31:35 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 11, 2009, 11:30:20 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 11:25:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 11, 2009, 10:56:58 PM
Am I the only one who thinks these gangs tearing the ATMs out are pretty cool? I don't reslly get this thing about it being an attack on the whole community... bag of shite. Is audacious and no real victims and exiting like Jesse James and boys like that.

What a well thought out post.

Gee! thanks garda boy

Your a boody monkey's anus, changing what I posted and pretending its a quote, your a fckn arsehole of the highest order, I can suck my own penis if I want to!

longrunsthefoxupagerbilsballsack

mayo dude- you are as funny as f**  :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Child

Stop changing my quotes, nimrod.

Go shove a hot poker up your arse. Then rotate on it.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Ulick

Fair play... though if it was the 'Ra (Northern Bank) we couldn't really approve...

Haul from Brazil Tunnel Heist Was $15.6 Million

SAO PAULO – The total amount of money stolen last weekend from an armored car company in Brazil's biggest city via a tunnel was 27.7 million reais ($15.6 million), almost three times the amount initially reported, authorities said on Thursday.

A new complaint presented Thursday by the Transnacional Transporte de Valores e Seguranca company to the Sao Paulo police department corrected the initially reported amount, which had been 10 million reais ($5.6 million).

The amount first had been calculated on the basis of information received from employees of the transport firm in their first contacts with police, but the numbers were later revised and corrected by a team of company auditors.

The thieves got into the company through a tunnel 150 meters (488 feet) long and 1 meter (3.25 feet) in diameter, dug from a nearby house in the Vila Jaguara neighborhood.

To avoid awakening suspicion, the thieves told area residents they were doing renovations.

Once the tunnel was finished, they waited until Sunday afternoon, when the attention of virtually all Brazilians was riveted on the national professional soccer championship, to break in and take the money.

One of the firm's security guards later told police that he heard a crash Sunday afternoon, but thought it was fireworks set off by fans after their team scored a goal.

Sao Paulo police on Tuesday announced the arrests of six suspects and the seizure of a briefcase containing cash bearing the logo of the firm that was the target of the heist.

The arrested men have denied their involvement in the robbery, but they tried to flee when they saw the police approaching. EFE

comethekingdom

What is it with nordies and criminality? - lots of people think its perfectly ok to rip off welfare, smuggle, pull atm's out of shops, banks etc, defraud electricity meters, run road going vehicles on red/green diesel? There's not a fraction of that sort of criminality down our part of the country!
Youse boys would need to brush up on yere morals and have some bit of a conscience.

comethekingdom

2 more ATM's ripped out of The BOI and Ulster Bank in Cootehill last night!! :o

pintsofguinness

Quote from: comethekingdom on December 12, 2009, 09:16:01 AM
What is it with nordies and criminality? - lots of people think its perfectly ok to rip off welfare, smuggle, pull atm's out of shops, banks etc, defraud electricity meters, run road going vehicles on red/green diesel? There's not a fraction of that sort of criminality down our part of the country!
Youse boys would need to brush up on yere morals and have some bit of a conscience.
I think it's because in most of those we're ripping off the brits so no one cares. I dont think you'd get the same attitudes in the unionist community.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

But it's not really the Brits that are getting ripped off. It is the tax payer getting ripped off. When benefit fraud takes place do people not realise this money is clawed back In different ways such as increased tax?

Who do people think foots the welfare bill, the fairies?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bing Crosby .

What an excellent thread .

I couldn't agree more with you . Every time I  hear about one of these ATM jobs I delight in it . The banks are the scum of the earth and deserve all the pain they get even if they do get their money back in other ways .

It has to be said though that they can seriously inconvenience and maybe sometimes very detrimentally inconvenience the local community that depend on the instant availability of cash .

That butcher on the news yesterday ,  you kind of felt for him and I'm sure there are others equally badly effected . If these guys could take out ATM's in a vicinity where there's a rake of them in the one area , as in 4 or 5 of them in the space of a hundred yards or so I would would willing to join up with their gang .  ;)

longrunsthefox

Thanks for that lecture on criminality ... now run along to church and give yer bishops who hide paedophiles a standing ovation  :-\

EC Unique

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 07:23:49 PM
...oh! if you knew who they were would you tell the police?

Yep I would. The one in Ballygawley was done a few weeks ago and it did have an effect on local business, made the town a mess and the bank is now an eyesore. They are no better than the scum that rob old people in their homes.

Oh and the 25k reward would not go amiss. ;)

Tonto

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 12, 2009, 10:44:19 AM
I think it's because in most of those we're ripping off the brits so no one cares. I dont think you'd get the same attitudes in the unionist community.
So common criminality is more acceptable in the nationalist community?

Tonto

Fox and his brother/dad's guide to stealing a bank machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vsm8j4SiLs

whiskeysteve

If folks are gonna describe these boys as scum thats fair enough but at the end of the day these boys face big jailtime if caught when their crime is merely making a nuisance of themselves in comparison to the corporate shenanigans of boys like Sean Fitpatrick etc who have effectively raided the equivalent of thousands of ATMs in the fallout from their behaviour. Wheres their penalty??

Its hard to feel pissed off at the ATM heists when the corporate elite has shafted the country for billions.

The institutions of Ireland in general have fucked the country over. Yet no jail time for bankers, politicians or bishops of course. Criminality is perfectly fine so long as you practice it in the upper echelons. This doesn't seem set to change.

So I'd feel a kind of apathy towards the ATM heists at this stage.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Tonto on December 12, 2009, 12:14:26 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 12, 2009, 10:44:19 AM
So common criminality is more acceptable in the nationalist community?

The type that 'defrauds the crown', so to speak, is seen as distinctly more acceptable in republican areas i reckon
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Asal Mor

Quote from: whiskeysteve on December 12, 2009, 01:07:19 PM
If folks are gonna describe these boys as scum thats fair enough but at the end of the day these boys face big jailtime if caught when their crime is merely making a nuisance of themselves in comparison to the corporate shenanigans of boys like Sean Fitpatrick etc who have effectively raided the equivalent of thousands of ATMs in the fallout from their behaviour. Wheres their penalty??

Its hard to feel pissed off at the ATM heists when the corporate elite has shafted the country for billions.

The institutions of Ireland in general have fucked the country over. Yet no jail time for bankers, politicians or bishops of course. Criminality is perfectly fine so long as you practice it in the upper echelons. This doesn't seem set to change.

So I'd feel a kind of apathy towards the ATM heists at this stage.
Well said Steve