Kildare manager 2016

Started by Donnellys Hollow, September 03, 2013, 10:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

Got my man! Knew the KCB lurked here  8)

Great appointment even listening to that podcast the sound bytes are very encouraging.

It's the perfect gig for a man starting out, low expectations and promising young footballers. You can only but build from that position.

The only concern is that we are severely hampered financially but hopefully we can should enough over the next 2 years that financial investment can return otherwise we will be leaving a bright white future behind.
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 04, 2015, 10:52:08 AM
It's the perfect gig for a man starting out, low expectations and promising young footballers. You can only but build from that position.

It's going to be an exciting 2016 for Kildare & he's probably someone who'll have universal backing from all involved.

Ohtoohtobe

One of the best things about this appointment is that it should at last unify the county again. 
Ever since the Johnston embarrassment we have been a county pulling in different directions with predictable results.
Get administrators, players and supporters working together and the financial and on-field situation will improve. I would say being a consistent Division 1, All-Ireland quarter-final side that doesn't get destroyed by anyone would be a realistic goal and I'd say three years of intelligent work under O'Neill could get us to that point.

Jinxy

Kildare haven't had anyone since Micko that has been associated with success at senior inter-county level in a management/coaching role.
And by success, I mean actual silverware.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Bryan Murphy, Padraig Brennan and Brian Flanagan announced as selectors.

Delighted Murphy is involved. He has done great work with the underage teams.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?