Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Your man had one of the sheep up his shirt!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Godsown on June 03, 2019, 10:45:48 PM
New program on BBC. " No place like Tyrone". first 5 mins. Biggest pile of shite I have seen in years

Well at least it must be an accurate account of the place.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Keyser soze

Anything with that bellend Hugo Duncan involved is sure to be a complete cringefest.

MoChara

Quote from: Insane Bolt on June 04, 2019, 01:50:39 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48515406

Makes my blood boil😡

There has to be something wrong with you to be psychologically able to do something like that

Tony Baloney

Makes my blood boil😡
I knew what this was before I clicked on it. To do that to a wee dog, for the craic, is seriously fucked up behaviour. Hopefully somebody gives him a good kicking.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 04, 2019, 02:06:47 PM

Makes my blood boil😡
I knew what this was before I clicked on it. To do that to a wee dog, for the craic, is seriously fucked up behaviour. Hopefully somebody gives him a good kicking.

You couldn't beat a boy like that hard enough.

It's crimes like these that I truly wonder is jail really going to do anything to rectify, something wrong with this cub.

Milltown Row2

There's been some incidents in mid ulster where people are leaving meat that's been poisoned for dogs to eat on toe paths and parks! Rat bags!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rudi

Simon Coveney minister for foreign affairs not bothering to meet the leader of the US. Without US multinationals this country would be proper ducked, yet this f#cktard has real work to do in the north. It's not popular or cool to hang out with Trump instead. If Trump was gay or pro abortion may be then said gobda would have the manners to meet him.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rudi on June 05, 2019, 12:25:08 PM
Simon Coveney minister for foreign affairs not bothering to meet the leader of the US. Without US multinationals this country would be proper ducked, yet this f#cktard has real work to do in the north. It's not popular or cool to hang out with Trump instead. If Trump was gay or pro abortion may be then said gobda would have the manners to meet him.

Coveney does have real work to do. The Taoiseach is meeting Trump, what more is needed for a private visit?
It isn't popular to hang out with Trump because he is a danger to the world.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

five points

Quote from: armaghniac on June 05, 2019, 12:34:40 PM

How on earth is he a danger to the world? He has refused to warmonger as Obama and Bush did throughout their Presidencies.

johnnycool

Quote from: five points on June 05, 2019, 01:18:50 PM

How on earth is he a danger to the world? He has refused to warmonger as Obama and Bush did throughout their Presidencies.

So he's sending all those warships to the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea for why?

five points

Quote from: johnnycool on June 05, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

Look it up and you'll find out. The fact remain that unlike his two predecessors, he hasn't actually declared war on anyone, let alone on multiple occasions. But it's him who's the danger.  ::)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnnycool on June 05, 2019, 01:28:26 PM
Quote from: five points on June 05, 2019, 01:18:50 PM

President's rarely start proper warmongering in their first term as its a consolidation in the domestic front.  He has that now with a strong possibility of a second term.  He will go hell for leather come his second term around Iran

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...