Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

This the same Glenullin that narrowly avoided junior football not long ago?

bigtogs

Quote from: ClubScene13 on November 11, 2022, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 11, 2022, 12:48:15 PM
Just heard this morning the CCC have already ruled on the Moy v Clonoe game.

For assaulting the Moy manager the aggressor got......

A 4 week suspension!!!

Literally off Scott free, won't be a league game for 10-12 weeks at least. This is grapevine information not a confirmed source.

No ban for the jawbreaker.

If this is the case and there's no grounds to change this punishment I'd fully back legal involvement. Above I stated that the GAA should be allowed to handle the situation, they have shown clearly that they aren't able to either because of restrictions in the rule book or a week Tyrone CCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHr-4SeILI

What did Moy goalkeeper get for his assault?

Stan

Tyrone County Board, some craic...

Under Lights

Quote from: Stan on November 11, 2022, 06:04:36 PM
Tyrone County Board, some craic...

Any word of the upcoming election, who is standing for various roles?
The Fintona man will know

Milltown Row2

Players receive bans on games, officials receive week/s bans!! Crazy situation

Was chatting to a ref in Liverpool the other week, the person suspended (non players who are reported) receive a ban and £100 fine..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Localexpert

Interesting read in the Irish news yesterday comparing the size of ballygawleys catchment area to some of the clubs in East tyrone.  Absolutely ridiculous

At least our parish's 3rds and 4ths have won the junior championship in recent years.

Walter Cronc

Galbally will beat Glenullin by 7 or 8 points easy!

the prodigy

Quote from: bigtogs on November 11, 2022, 02:27:54 PM
Quote from: ClubScene13 on November 11, 2022, 01:47:49 PM

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 11, 2022, 12:48:15 PM
Just heard this morning the CCC have already ruled on the Moy v Clonoe game.

For assaulting the Moy manager the aggressor got......

A 4 week suspension!!!

Literally off Scott free, won't be a league game for 10-12 weeks at least. This is grapevine information not a confirmed source.

No ban for the jawbreaker.

If this is the case and there's no grounds to change this punishment I'd fully back legal involvement. Above I stated that the GAA should be allowed to handle the situation, they have shown clearly that they aren't able to either because of restrictions in the rule book or a week Tyrone CCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHr-4SeILI

What did Moy goalkeeper get for his assault?

U must only get suspended for connecting with punches. I always thought it was for attempting to strike as well.

Under Lights

Quote from: Localexpert on November 11, 2022, 08:09:52 PM
Interesting read in the Irish news yesterday comparing the size of ballygawleys catchment area to some of the clubs in East tyrone.  Absolutely ridiculous

At least our parish's 3rds and 4ths have won the junior championship in recent years.

Post said article please

ClubScene13

"Down on the site of Paddy Donaghy's seven-acre farm of land in Dunmoyle, Cardinal MacRory Park stands home to all the men of Glencull, Ballygawley, Altamuskin and Garvaghey.

From the Ballygawley roundabout to the club's base is almost seven miles. It's a huge expanse of territory in the context of a rural GAA club in a county so densely populated with them.

To offer some context, Clonoe, Coalisland, Killyman, Edendork and Stewartstown clubs all co-exist in an area smaller than the one Errigal have to themselves."

Mental. Speaks for itself.

MCO

Quote from: ClubScene13 on November 12, 2022, 12:46:03 AM
"Down on the site of Paddy Donaghy's seven-acre farm of land in Dunmoyle, Cardinal MacRory Park stands home to all the men of Glencull, Ballygawley, Altamuskin and Garvaghey.

From the Ballygawley roundabout to the club's base is almost seven miles. It's a huge expanse of territory in the context of a rural GAA club in a county so densely populated with them.

To offer some context, Clonoe, Coalisland, Killyman, Edendork and Stewartstown clubs all co-exist in an area smaller than the one Errigal have to themselves."

A comparison on number of GAA houses, people or families might offer a more balanced analysis

LeoMc

Wicklow is over 2000 sqkm, Dublin is under 1000sqkm.

Silver hill

Is it 4 or 6 primary schools that Errigal can pick from within their parish. I think that is the key fact that speaks for itself.

on the sideline

Quote from: Silver hill on November 12, 2022, 09:47:20 AM
Is it 4 or 6 primary schools that Errigal can pick from within their parish. I think that is the key fact that speaks for itself.

Is it not 3? Ballygawley, Glencull and Altamuskin?

bigtogs

Quote from: Silver hill on November 12, 2022, 09:47:20 AM

Killyclogher may have more