2016 All Ireland final predictions

Started by Ash Smoker, September 02, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

I'm hoping for Tipp, but Kilkenny never know when they're dead

Aristo 60

johnneycool

For this one I really couldn't give a shít either way, just hoping its a humdinger of a game, winner will be immaterial in my eyes as one county will be winning its 37th odd AI and the other it's 27th one, not one for the neutrals I'm afraid.

Tipp might actually celebrate if they win, Kilkenny won't..

From the Bunker

Hard to believe Tipp have only won one AI in 15 years?  :o

yellowcard

I'd like to see Tipperary win it, but its hard to look past Kilkenny in the final. The cats by 4 points.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 02, 2016, 03:05:12 PM
Hard to believe Tipp have only won one AI in 15 years?  :o
They've only won one AI per decade since the 60's, i.e. 71, 89, 91, 01 and 10. In much of that time they were knocked out fairly early on but in the last decade or so have been regulars in the last four or even two, they had the winning of more than just the one in that time alright.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: johnneycool on September 02, 2016, 02:44:04 PM
For this one I really couldn't give a shít either way, just hoping its a humdinger of a game, winner will be immaterial in my eyes as one county will be winning its 37th odd AI and the other it's 27th one, not one for the neutrals I'm afraid.

Tipp might actually celebrate if they win, Kilkenny won't..

Exactly how I feel.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gallsman

Kilkenny if it's tight, Tipp if it's not.

seafoid

Unless tipp score 3 goals in the first 15 minutes of the second half KK will pull away in the last 10
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

manfromdelmonte

I'd like to see Tipp win

But Kilkenny by 3/4 points

Zulu

Think Tipp will win this and it might even be comfortable. Kilkenny just don't look formidable to me this year and I think they've come through a poor Leinster championship (Galway excepted) and beaten a very young Waterford team who would have psychological issues with Kilkenny. Think there might be a changing of the guard happening and Tipp could herald that in tomorrow. Tipp by 4.

Captain Obvious

Brian Cody is the reason why you can't write Kilkenny off from winning another All Ireland title. I don't think some will realise how great and important he is to Kilkenny until he's gone.

gallsman

f**k me, Up For The Match is even f**king worse than I remember. Some awful f**king doses on it.