Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Quote from: Schkite on June 03, 2023, 08:24:19 PM
Quote from: SCFC on June 03, 2023, 08:16:48 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on June 03, 2023, 08:14:37 PM
Fuckin hell, Ulster football is dead again
I'd hold no great candle for either of these teams but I still think they're both potential semi-final teams. Hard game to watch though.

I'm really curious what you've seen from either side to have that sort of faith. This is very mediocre fare

Yeah - I'd give Tyrone 3.5/10 with Armagh 2.5/10 for today's performances.

red hander

RedHand88

Nanderson

Harold Disgracey

tyrone08

Quote from: Tubberman on June 03, 2023, 08:05:49 PM
Jesus, the shite ye argue about - oneill dropped the knee, knackery and a straight red. None of the others were near a red

Frank burns got a straight red for a frontal challenge. Armagh player got a yellow for the same hit. Straight red.

Blowitupref

7 minutes of added time to play. Tyrone 0-12 Armagh 0-9
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armaghtothebone

If I had a pound for every time Marty  has said "that's a soft free for Tyrone " I could retire.

Schkite

trueblue1234

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 08:36:58 PM
If I had a pound for every time Marty  has said "that's a soft free for Tyrone " I could retire.
FFS, build a bridge. There's been poor calls both ways. The yapping on here bout red cards, black cards etc is a joke. There was one red card tackle. Ref got it right.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

red hander

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 08:36:58 PM

You're some man who could retire on a pound

Blowitupref

FT Tyrone 0-13 Armagh 0-11 not a game that will long in the memory bank.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Schkite