Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

No belief in Armagh at all. At present just a case of Tyrone playing time out as Armagh not going at them.

SCFC

Quote from: Tubberman on June 03, 2023, 08:14:37 PM
Fuckin hell, Ulster football is dead again
I'd hold no great candle for either of these teams but I still think they're both potential semi-final teams. Hard game to watch though.

Schkite

This is putrid stuff, Tyrone are fortunate Armagh are a man down and it's Rian O'Neill that was the man to go off. Armagh's shooting has been woeful.

Tyrone should be grand now with the gap they've opened up, but it's not an inspiring performance

Louther

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 08:11:13 PM
Watching with someone who has no interest.
She cannot believhow poor officials are.

Reassure her that the officials are far from the worst thing on display here.

This is putrid. And I've watched Louth enough to know what putrid is.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Schkite on June 03, 2023, 08:18:38 PM
This is putrid stuff, Tyrone are fortunate Armagh are a man down and it's Rian O'Neill that was the man to go off. Armagh's shooting has been woeful.

Tyrone should be grand now with the gap they've opened up, but it's not an inspiring performance

With more games to come this is game management by Tyrone.  The sending off ruined the contest
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

If Armagh had a bit of belief in themselves they could be right in this game.

RedHand88

Are Armagh people happy with this style of play?

red hander

Schkite

Quote from: SCFC on June 03, 2023, 08:16:48 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on June 03, 2023, 08:14:37 PM
Fuckin hell, Ulster football is dead again
I'd hold no great candle for either of these teams but I still think they're both potential semi-final teams. Hard game to watch though.

I'm really curious what you've seen from either side to have that sort of faith. This is very mediocre fare

clarshack

Blowitupref

Finally a bit of intensity by Armagh and Tyrone are making errors.  63 mins  Tyrone 0-11 Armagh 0-8
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tonto1888

As bad as we have been, we could be winning this

tonto1888

Harold Disgracey

Conaty and Cian McConville on, let them go at it.