Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 03, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on June 03, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
Quote from: redzone on June 03, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on June 03, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
Quote from: rrhf on June 03, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Fluidity is what the squad needs. Form club players should be drafted in.. remember paudge Quinn in 86. Panel fodder should be let go.
agree with this. if your burnin up the club pitches then you deserve a shot at it. mc curry seems to be the in form forward in tyrone at the minute, 1-8 again the last day. get on the phone to him.
Ball is in mccurrys court, not hard to make a phone call to micky.
So the player has to ring up Mickey to get a spot on the panel? I've never heard anything as stupid in my life. The players have to run after Harte now? Just goes to show how big an ego the autocratic one has it this moment! LOL
must ring mickey myself see if hed let me play full forward. been a few years since i played but could be doin with shiftin my beer belly.

I'm not sure we're that desperate that we'll be calling up Fermanagh men.
That was never a square ball!!

redzone

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 03, 2018, 01:05:29 PM
Fluidity is what the squad needs. Form club players should be drafted in.. remember paudge Quinn in 86. Panel fodder should be let go.
agree with this. if your burnin up the club pitches then you deserve a shot at it. mc curry seems to be the in form forward in tyrone at the minute, 1-8 again the last day. get on the phone to him.
So the player has to ring up Mickey to get a spot on the panel? I've never heard anything as stupid in my life. The players have to run after Harte now? Just goes to show how big an ego the autocratic one has it this moment! LOL
must ring mickey myself see if hed let me play full forward. been a few years since i played but could be doin with shiftin my beer belly.

Mcurry left on good terms. He wanted a break and got it. He might leave it to next year maybe
Time for you to start getting some exercise you big turd STG

In hiding

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on June 03, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on June 01, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
What’s the story with the likes of Mchugh and Harry Loughran? Are they fit and avaialbe?

If RoN gets a starting jersey he’ll be under huge pressure to make an impact. Hopefully he gets his form back.
Both injured.
Sludden over the last number of years has been the form forward in club football. Delighted to see him get a chance.

The best forward in the county who wasnt on the county panel is Connor O Donnell

Also Mc Curry did not leave on good terms. Redzone you are a one man pr machine

southtyronegael

the Fermanagh men done today what Tyrone couldn't.lol

on the sideline

Mickey Harte must be sitting at home thinking if only i'd set up like last year we'd be in the Ulster Final right now...

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 03, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Well done today STG. No doubt you weren't there today in Healy Park supporting your county in their victory over Monaghan but try and make an effort to make the Ulster Final.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 03, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Congrats
That was never a square ball!!

trailer

McCurry is away to the States. Looks like that was his plan all along.

Oghams Law

Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Aye he done pre season training with tyrone for the craic..

Thebigdog

Quote from: Oghams Law on June 04, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

While the autocratic one was building a system around his lazy nephew unfortunately players like Darren McCurry and the rest were and still are cannon fodder to Harte. It's nothing short of a scandal. It's no surprise to me that Peter Harte gets dogs abuse in the ACL.

trailer

Sorry I'm confused, what do you mean?

Oghams Law

Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Confused indeed

trailer

Quote from: Oghams Law on June 04, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Confused indeed

Nope. You've completely lost me. If you want to explain your comment go for, if not, it makes no odds to me.

outsideoftheboot

Tyrone trying to become more offensve minded by keeping 2-3 players up the field and couldn't beat monaghan. Fermanagh play 15 men behind the ball and with a certain degree of nastiness and aggression which I can only assume was manager influenced, beat monaghan yesterday.

Us tyrone supporters want mickey to move away from the defensive structure which he is trying to do, but yet it doesn't win games. What can anyone suggest?

Whats the story with Quigley or why wasn't he playing? Eoin Donnelly a true leader.

Thebigdog

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on June 04, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
Tyrone trying to become more offensve minded by keeping 2-3 players up the field and couldn't beat monaghan. Fermanagh play 15 men behind the ball and with a certain degree of nastiness and aggression which I can only assume was manager influenced, beat monaghan yesterday.

Us tyrone supporters want mickey to move away from the defensive structure which he is trying to do, but yet it doesn't win games. What can anyone suggest?

Whats the story with Quigley or why wasn't he playing? Eoin Donnelly a true leader.
We could talk about tactics till the cows come home. As far I'm concerned their is too much other crap going in Tyrone with Harte,  Roisin Jordan, RTE, politics and all the wasted talent discarded by him. People are just sick to the back teeth looking at him listening to him, a bad coach, a bad man manager. JUST GO. Ps anyone thinks Meath will be lying down to us. I don't think so.