China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 04, 2021, 05:58:46 PM
For anyone doubting that variants are a thing Tory mp David Davis said today in an interview that variants are "biological nonsense "  ;D (that's Davis the great brexit negotiator  ;D).

Milly had the flu. Sure he said that. Do you mean not one died?

I don't know about the flu but he's giving me a sore head.

My take on the low numbers on flu are simple, there has been minimal flights, we have been in lockdowns, we've stopped meeting people indoors, we have been sanitising relentlessly, and the flu jab.

Now I'm no expert but if these measures were introduced in the seasonal period of the flu we'd have lesser numbers of people dying of flu
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Also if they were catching all flus as COVID then I would suspect someone much smarter than anybody on this forum(even you know who heaven forbid) would maybe have noticed and done something about it by now...

It is a startling stat to be fair but it is definitely one being jumped on by conspiracy nonsense when the people spouting nonsense about it are unlikely to know anything about it.

Hound

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 04, 2021, 04:20:18 PM

In hospital 242 (80 fewer than a week ago)
In ICU 58 (8 fewer than last Sunday)
Good news. Will improve next week too I'd bet with the schools off and we're inching towards competency in vaccine rollout.

Seamus

Quote from: lenny on April 03, 2021, 10:34:14 AM
Quote from: Seamus on April 03, 2021, 03:12:30 AM
Let the numbers do the talking, directly from one of the "expert's" very own website, the infamous CDC.

The number of US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 3 months totals 2,240, an increase of 295 over the previous seven days, which is over twice the number of deaths that were recorded over the past decade, with a total of 994 deaths. This already is well over 70 times the average for the past decade.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

Not surprising Moderna and Pfizer/Biontech with over 1,000 vaccine related deaths each as they are the longest with Emergency Use Authorization.

Over the same period of time 7,726 serious injuries (911 permanent) out of 50,861 were reported to VAERS. An increase of 631 serious injuries over the previous week. .

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&SERIOUS=ON

VAERS traditionally report on just 1% injuries and deaths, with the COVID vaccine I would expect reporting to be a good percentage higher but still not all cases reported.

Unfortunately after reading the above reports cognitive dissonance will set in for the majority and the deaths and injuries will continue to mount up.

Thanks for that link Seamus. Very interesting figures. They prove that taking the vaccine is thousands of times safer than getting covid-19. Glad to see you've come round to the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

So you are admitting that the COVID-19 injections causes death and injury. Remember with VAERS only a small percentage is reported. Multiply those deaths and severe injuries at least by a factor of 20. In three months that would amount to 40k plus deaths in the US alone. Then take the false reporting of "COVID-19" deaths into account, even those with gunshot wounds are classified as "COVID -19" deaths. It adds to the hospital coffers as do those with comorbidities. .

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/coroner-state-included-a-murder-suicide-in-grands-covid-deaths/

There are several such reports worldwide, even a person shot twice in the head was classified as a "COVID-19" death.

Remember all those who died by "COVID-19" injection would still be alive today if they had made a better decision.

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Evil Genius

Quote from: Hound on April 04, 2021, 02:07:58 PM
Very good news from the US this week, with a study showing the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines not only stop the development of symptoms, but they are 90% effective at stopping people getting infected at all. This is brilliant in terms of stopping all spreading of the disease.
No, thast can't be true.

After all, didn't our resident immunologist tell us all this just the other day?
Quote from: Angelo on April 04, 2021, 10:16:01 AM
You also seem to ignore the fact that evidence says vaccines do not stop contraction and transmission of Covid. They merely serve to reduce the level of severity of the virus on you.

Of course I should have known that these people were talking nonsense when they said this as far back as February:
"The Pfizer vaccine appears to slow the spread of coronavirus as well as preventing people getting seriously ill, a study at a hospital has found.

The findings support similar research by Public Health England and an Oxford-AstraZeneca study, examining whether vaccines can stop the virus spreading.

The researchers said the results were a 'genuine good news story' but warned that other precautionary measures were still required to combat the virus."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56211755
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Seamus

Quote from: Evil Genius on April 04, 2021, 07:44:44 PM
Very good news from the US this week, with a study showing the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines not only stop the development of symptoms, but they are 90% effective at stopping people getting infected at all. This is brilliant in terms of stopping all spreading of the disease.
No, thast can't be true.

After all, didn't our resident immunologist tell us all this just the other day?
You also seem to ignore the fact that evidence says vaccines do not stop contraction and transmission of Covid. They merely serve to reduce the level of severity of the virus on you.

Of course I should have known that these people were talking nonsense when they said this as far back as February:
"The Pfizer vaccine appears to slow the spread of coronavirus as well as preventing people getting seriously ill, a study at a hospital has found.

The findings support similar research by Public Health England and an Oxford-AstraZeneca study, examining whether vaccines can stop the virus spreading.

The researchers said the results were a 'genuine good news story' but warned that other precautionary measures were still required to combat the virus."

So we are not talking about a vaccine here at all as a vaccine has a totally different definition. It is called a vaccine because of the 1986 Vaccine Liability Act in order to get protection from lawsuits. Moderna is not a vaccine company. I could go into far greater detail but it's a complete waste of time on this forum.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

JoG2

Quote from: Seamus on April 04, 2021, 07:57:54 PM
No, thast can't be true.

So we are not talking about a vaccine here at all as a vaccine has a totally different definition. It is called a vaccine because of the 1986 Vaccine Liability Act in order to get protection from lawsuits. Moderna is not a vaccine company. I could go into far greater detail but it's a complete waste of time on this forum.

Thanks Seamus, but there's 98% of people on here who need to waken up. Your greater detail could have done it. Next time sure

dublin7

Quote from: Seamus on April 04, 2021, 07:39:41 PM
Let the numbers do the talking, directly from one of the "expert's" very own website, the infamous CDC.

The number of US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 3 months totals 2,240, an increase of 295 over the previous seven days, which is over twice the number of deaths that were recorded over the past decade, with a total of 994 deaths. This already is well over 70 times the average for the past decade.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

Not surprising Moderna and Pfizer/Biontech with over 1,000 vaccine related deaths each as they are the longest with Emergency Use Authorization.

Over the same period of time 7,726 serious injuries (911 permanent) out of 50,861 were reported to VAERS. An increase of 631 serious injuries over the previous week. .

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&SERIOUS=ON

VAERS traditionally report on just 1% injuries and deaths, with the COVID vaccine I would expect reporting to be a good percentage higher but still not all cases reported.

Unfortunately after reading the above reports cognitive dissonance will set in for the majority and the deaths and injuries will continue to mount up.

Thanks for that link Seamus. Very interesting figures. They prove that taking the vaccine is thousands of times safer than getting covid-19. Glad to see you've come round to the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

So you are admitting that the COVID-19 injections causes death and injury. Remember with VAERS only a small percentage is reported. Multiply those deaths and severe injuries at least by a factor of 20. In three months that would amount to 40k plus deaths in the US alone. Then take the false reporting of "COVID-19" deaths into account, even those with gunshot wounds are classified as "COVID -19" deaths. It adds to the hospital coffers as do those with comorbidities. .

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/coroner-state-included-a-murder-suicide-in-grands-covid-deaths/

There are several such reports worldwide, even a person shot twice in the head was classified as a "COVID-19" death.

Remember all those who died by "COVID-19" injection would still be alive today if they had made a better decision.

More people taking a vaccine means there will be more adverse reactions to the vaccine. That's just basic maths.

Just like if there are significantly more people driving cars you are likely to see an increase in car accidents

Seamus

Quote from: JoG2 on April 04, 2021, 08:34:26 PM
Quote from: Seamus on April 04, 2021, 07:57:54 PM
No, thast can't be true.

Thanks Seamus, but there's 98% of people on here who need to waken up. Your greater detail could have done it. Next time sure

Joe, I could explain it in the written word but it would take too long and go over most people's head. I could put up a BitChute link, which you despise, even though it comes from a very well qualified doctor, not a extreme right wing politician, nor even a politician. It is probably on YouTube also, the fascist censor kings, I know you would be more at home there. It's about 30 min long, none will watch and listen as their minds are already foolishly made up so what's the point?

Seamus

Quote from: dublin7 on April 04, 2021, 09:20:20 PM
Quote from: Seamus on April 04, 2021, 07:39:41 PM

More people taking a vaccine means there will be more adverse reactions to the vaccine. That's just basic maths.

Just like if there are significantly more people driving cars you are likely to see an increase in car accidents

Unfortunately it is not a vaccine

dublin7

Thanks for that Dr. Seamus.

Seamus

sid waddell

sid waddell

Quote from: JoG2 on April 04, 2021, 08:34:26 PM

I guess that means the 2% of people who don't need to wake up are woke

But those 2% hate wokeness

Confusinger and confusinger

Angelo

No, thast can't be true.

"Appears to" is extremely definitive alright.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL