Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 08, 2017, 11:04:30 PM
I'm going by what I'm being told by lads I coach who are cops or work in blanch hospital as well as media reports

there is a lot more in the country other than those poor 80

we certainly didn't export criminals over to foreign countries en masse the way we are receiving them

you are an intelligent guy... you know the score

imo there needs to be proper and fast screening. the genuine refugees we should help.
the chancers and those intent on milking our easy system and indulging in crime (not hard to spot) need to be turned back asap.

Australia.. if you want to talk perspective at least have some yourself.

Puckoon

I'm going by what I'm being told by lads I coach who are cops or work in blanch hospital as well as media reports

we certainly didn't export criminals over to foreign countries en masse the way we are receiving them

imo there needs to be proper and fast screening. the genuine refugees we should help.
the chancers and those intent on milking our easy system and indulging in crime (not hard to spot) need to be turned back asap.

Only going by what you're being told. Bless your heart you racist wee dote! 

No wides

Quote from: Puckoon on January 09, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

Only going by what you're being told. Bless your heart you racist wee dote!

Lynchboy unless you are prepared to make the father of the grooms speech at your son wedding to Amira, the transgendered Syrian refugee, you are nothing short of a racist and homophobic, you need to get with modern life.  And any children Allah allows them to buy or adopt, they will have the luxury of growing up knowing that not getting any attention or any play time will mean they are rounded human beings and not spoilt little bastards or little shits, but if they talk back ensure they are rebutted and punished immediately for the that is the way of the Qur'an.

seafoid

Tammany Hall.was run by Irish thugs.
Criminality was rife in Irish immigrant communities in the US in the 19th century.
Over in Australia wasn't Ned Kelly Irish ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

There seems to be a few prize specimens knocking around the south of Spain these days ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 01:39:36 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 06, 2017, 12:37:44 PM
80 Syrian refugees will be be housed at the Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen, looking at many of the comments on facebook it looks like some of the locals are not happy.

Call me uncharitable but surely the government should prioritise tacking the homeless situation in their own country first.
When every citizen has a place to lay their heads at night then we can move on to tacking the world's issues.
I can absolutely guarantee that 90% of the Irish people on the list for a house would not accept one in Ballaghdereen, that is part of the problem.

IMO anyone looking for a house should be offered the next suitable one (size wise) that comes up no matter where in the country it is and if they don't accept it then they can f**k off. We wouldn't be long sorting the crisis. The problem is that if its not down the road from where they grew up they don't want it.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

foxcommander

Quote from: Syferus on January 09, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
Australia.. if you want to talk perspective at least have some yourself.

Yes, because Australia in 1791 is just like Ireland in 2017. A five month five star cruise to Sydney and benefits galore on arrival.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Avondhu star

I want a house near me Ma! Its me bleedin right
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

foxcommander

Quote from: No wides on January 07, 2017, 10:59:24 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2017, 10:13:11 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on January 06, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
Ffs lads, ye should know better than to be replying to a troll like foxy by now

Who said I'm trolling?

All of the Gaaboard liberal club. Their definition of a troll is someone who doesnt agree with them. Pathetic really but there you have it orior will be on with some harlious quip in a bit.

Some folk have a need to believe that they are "making a difference" in the world by advocating forced integration. Waiting for some Nobel prize for their humanitarian efforts. The scammers are laughing up their sleeves of how gullible and stupid they are. They're being twisted in knots trying to please their guests and they are only too willing to accommodate, at the taxpayers expense.

They probably watched the Coca-Cola ad from the 1970's of all those different people singing together and believed that if we all drink the same fizzy pop that world problems would cease.

Absolutely no thought whatsoever of the problems the utopia in their tiny minds will cause for future generations. The destruction of ireland is safe in their hands.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Rossfan

I hear there was a great turn out tonight at the Ballagh welcomes refugees public meeting.
Well done and wouldn't expect anything less from my fellow warm hearted Rossies.

Syferus

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/state-right-not-to-consult-ballaghaderreen-on-refugees-1.2931917

Patsy McGarry with a predictably great piece.

And before people sign into their dedicated troll accounts, he's from Ballagh and has always been a great friend to the town. Ballagh has been through a lot more than most towns and it will come out of this better than how it went it.

It's all well and good being shocked by the slow, murderous failure of a nation via news broadcasts but it's time we do a little bit ourselves to help. It's not that long ago we were the ones sending half our people out into the great unknown. This is a great opportunity for Ballagh to contribute to Irish society in a way other towns cannot or will not. To show that fear doesn't rule us.

Rossfan

Ros people usually do the right thing Syfīn.

No wides

Horseshit imposing refugees upon a town can only create problems. How man here would be happy with a few familys moving into their precious developments. All chic liberal bullshit.

Rossfan

Stop talking about a town and an area you obviously know nothing about.

JoG2

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2017, 01:33:33 PM
Stop talking about a town and an area you obviously know nothing about.

'Stop talking' would be enough