Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 05, 2021, 08:29:54 AM
Errigal still the only Tyrone team in an exclusive club.  If the the rumours of a Monaghan star joining their ranks next year are true, then surely they will get the Tyrone SFC ticked off, before the crack at the Ulster Club.

Jack McCarron. He has been named repeatedly. FFS eough with the "I know something you don't know" posts folks.

Snapchap

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Snapchap on December 05, 2021, 09:10:37 AM
Errigal still the only Tyrone team in an exclusive club.  If the the rumours of a Monaghan star joining their ranks next year are true, then surely they will get the Tyrone SFC ticked off, before the crack at the Ulster Club.

Jack McCarron. He has been named repeatedly. FFS eough with the "I know something you don't know" posts folks.

It's actually Monaghan's favourite son from Aughnacloy that I have heard mentioned...

Tyrone11234

No odds who Errigal have they will still bottle the championship

Tyrone Gaa

Big relegation battle today in Eglish.

What way will it go? All the momentum would be with Eglish. However big game mentality will kick in with Coalisland I think and they will just about do enough.
Living the dream!!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 05, 2021, 01:29:55 PM
Big relegation battle today in Eglish.

What way will it go? All the momentum would be with Eglish. However big game mentality will kick in with Coalisland I think and they will just about do enough.

Easy enough win for the island

LeoMc

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on December 05, 2021, 09:54:47 AM

It's actually Monaghan's favourite son from Aughnacloy that I have heard mentioned...
It is like Man United, all the fan boys thinking they are 1 big signing from the glory days of the 90's.

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: LeoMc on December 05, 2021, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on December 05, 2021, 09:54:47 AM

It is like Man United, all the fan boys thinking they are 1 big signing from the glory days of the 90's.
Dwight Yorke would do a job inside for Errigal

Christmas Lights

Quote from: clarshack on December 04, 2021, 06:11:34 PM
Quote from: redzone on December 04, 2021, 05:34:18 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 04, 2021, 05:11:02 PM
Poor reflection on our club game when we lose out to Fermanagh champions. Dromore will enjoy themselves and reflect on a good year but it's failure for Tyrone once again in the Ulster Club.
No doubt about it that you know very little about Derrygonnelly. Should have been in the final a few years ago and have about 8 players that have played for fermanagh thas last few years. Game coukd have went either way and plenty of people had it 50/50 before it started. It's winter football now and that suits them

Tyrone champions should be beating Fermanagh champions. No excuses.

That should get a few bites lol

TyroneClubs

Why is games on Sunday this week? I know some teams are basically finished but why not give the players a Saturday game to finish the season and alllw them the freedom to have a team night or whatever for the end on Saturday

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: TyroneClubs on December 06, 2021, 10:59:13 AM
Why is games on Sunday this week? I know some teams are basically finished but why not give the players a Saturday game to finish the season and alllw them the freedom to have a team night or whatever for the end on Saturday

Because the fixture makers probably aren't thinking of whether a club fancies a christmas night out on Saturday 11th Dec when they are sorting the fixtures. Clubs are free to agree a change, as many did this weekend past and most likely will, if played at all.

scout

They'll not allow teams to rearrange final day fixtures of their own free will.

TyroneClubs

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on December 06, 2021, 12:02:07 PM
Quote from: TyroneClubs on December 06, 2021, 10:59:13 AM

Because the fixture makers probably aren't thinking of whether a club fancies a christmas night out on Saturday 11th Dec when they are sorting the fixtures. Clubs are free to agree a change, as many did this weekend past and most likely will, if played at all.

The last games have to be played at one time due to relegation and league champions not being confirmed and to keep it fair. Nobody wants to be playing league football in December and definitely not on a Sunday

sam03/05

7 goals past Ardboe
Tyrone League Football is a shambles - starts in a blaze of glory and usually ends in a farce - with teams conceding points, playing reserve teams and giving other teams points. It's the same every year.

inroundthesquare

So have Carrickmore won the league then or not... could County Board still rule in favour of Errigal and get the final league game on TyroneGaaTV? £££