The Official EFL Championship

Started by lurganblue, August 28, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Brentford let that slip last night and feckin ruined my accumulator into the bargain.

West Brom seem to have settled.

An Watcher

ziggy90

Well that was a turn-up for the books but not totally unexpected as we've played very well this season but just haven't been able to score.
KRO.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

lurganblue

Big surprise that. Coupon buster too. Some other strange results too. Brentford beat and Stoke beat at home.

Bruce has to go, but what about that goal by Super John McGinn!  ;D

ziggy90

Goal of the season Lurganblue, it was fit to win any game?  ;D

laoislad

Fantastic goal scored for Sheffield Wednesday just now  :o
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lurganblue

Steve Bruce is surely on his last legs with the stadium in full voice calling for his head. Villa actually played well the first half and well deserved to be 2-0 up. Second half was a disaster from word go as they allowed Preston to take the initiative.

How the f**k does Glenn Whelan get to take a last minute pen to win the match? Madness

Brentford have hit the skids a little but I'd still try to poach their manager.

laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on October 03, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
Steve Bruce is surely on his last legs with the stadium in full voice calling for his head. Villa actually played well the first half and well deserved to be 2-0 up. Second half was a disaster from word go as they allowed Preston to take the initiative.

How the f**k does Glenn Whelan get to take a last minute pen to win the match? Madness

Sacked.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

ziggy90

Savoy Milosevic, Robbie Cabbage and Leek Clark are amongst the early favourites. My personal choice would be  Special Agent Jasper Carrot.

extra time

Perfect fit for Harry,    Trific.

lurganblue

Would be very surprised if it is any of the old guard. Too similar to the shite that Bruce has delivered. 

lurganblue

Quote from: lurganblue on October 03, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

And so it has came to pass. Happy with that appointment and Terry as number 2 could be a bonus. Just a pity that he hasnt brought his boots because the villa defence is a shambles.

lurganblue

Good win for Blackburn. They're a machine at home. Think it's over a year unbeaten. f**k knows what way the league will go yet, with about 7 points separating half the table.

ziggy90

Agreed, this division hasn't settled down at all. Im beginning to believe we mightn't get relegated after all.  :)
On another note: gamblers must steer well clear of the Championship?