Fine Gael Corruption.

Started by Peter Solan the Great, March 22, 2011, 02:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

Disgraceful. Fianna Fail Nua!!!! Lowry and Co are as corrupt as the rest of them.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0322/moriarty.html

By the look of Enda kenny you'd swear butter wouldnt melt in his mouth.

rossie mad

The bait doesnt seem to be working dipstick  :D

Hardy

Quote from: rossie mad on March 22, 2011, 03:03:12 PM

Do you not think he has a point?

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Hardy on March 22, 2011, 03:26:00 PM

yes I have, but the blueshirts have their operators at play here trying to distance themselves from their own corruption. Fianna Fail Nua. Given Fiine Gaels very recent history one should not be surprised.

Declan

I'm certainly no defender of FG but the report found that Lowry deliberately withheld info from the cabinet and also FG did kick him out. On the other hand the good citizens of North Tipp have re-elected him every time and FF had no problem relying on him in government.

A plague on all their houses

rossie mad

He has a point but in fairness there is already a thread on this issue and his track record of structured debate and use of logic is at best riduculous so i wouldnt class this thread as anything but a bad attempt to get up the noses of certain people on the board.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: rossie mad on March 22, 2011, 03:49:44 PM

He has a point but in fairness there is already a thread on this issue and his track record of structured debate and use of logic is at best riduculous so i wouldnt class this thread as anything but a bad attempt to get up the noses of certain people on the board.

I have been nothing but fair in my postings and I also use logic and fact to make my point. If that rubs people up the wrong way then it is they who have a problem. Now stop trying to derail this thread like a good blueshirt.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Declan on March 22, 2011, 03:37:15 PM
I'm certainly no defender of FG but the report found that Lowry deliberately withheld info from the cabinet and also FG did kick him out. On the other hand the good citizens of North Tipp have re-elected him every time and FF had no problem relying on him in government.

A plague on all their houses

Eh Declan, I live in North Tipp, but I did not vote for Lowry. Can I be exempt from the plague on my house please? :D

Declan

QuoteCan I be exempt from the plague on my house please?

Of course AZ - hard to separate the wheat from the chaff ;) ;)

rossie mad

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 03:55:05 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on March 22, 2011, 03:49:44 PM

I have been nothing but fair in my postings and I also use logic and fact to make my point. If that rubs people up the wrong way then it is they who have a problem. Now stop trying to derail this thread like a good blueshirt.

If you care to read some of my previous posts on other political threads then you may realise i am no 'blueshirt' as you so eloquently put it.
Great to see civil war politics alive and well with your intellectual contributions. ::)