Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

It is a hate crime though and it should be followed up on as such.  I don't care if themmuns do it 500 times every summer.  We shouldn't do it EVER as it's lowest of the low, gutter trash behaviour.  We should be above it.

That bonfire should be removed immediately along every wee sc**bag associated with the building of it.

gallsman

Quote from: Franko on August 09, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
It is a hate crime though and it should be followed up on as such.  I don't care if themmuns do it 500 times every summer.  We shouldn't do it EVER as it's lowest of the low, gutter trash behaviour.  We should be above it.

That bonfire should be removed immediately along every wee sc**bag associated with the building of it.

100%.

What "themmuns" get up to every summer and how politicians react to it is irrelevant. This load of shite should be condemned unequivocally and without qualification

AQMP

Quote from: Franko on August 09, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Whoever did this are class A, knuckle dragging idiots.  Bonefires on 9th August are every bit as ridiculous as those on 11th July and have little or nothing to do with how I see my Irish identity and culture.

GJL

Quote from: hardstation on August 09, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 09, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
These mongs need to get off their ar5e5 and get a job. No difference on either side. Morons with too much time on their hands. Bonfire for internment like the 11th night its just an excuse for the mongs to sit around a fire and drink cans of cheap lager.
Such a bastion of righteousness you are.

Horrible word for anyone to use.

HiMucker

Quote from: snoopdog on August 09, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
These mongs need to get off their ar5e5 and get a job. No difference on either side. Morons with too much time on their hands. Bonfire for internment like the 11th night its just an excuse for the mongs to sit around a fire and drink cans of cheap lager.
f**k me the irony ::) 

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: maldini on August 09, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
Its moronic copy cat behavior which lowers themselves to the same level as loyalists on the 11th night. Oh they have bonfires burning tricolours on the 11th so we have to have one in August and burn the union jack. They've now started to add offensive signs on the bonfires in the past few years as the other side have done the same.
Who in the right mind wants to go to light or watch a bonfire anyway? Not my culture.
Got it in one
Careful now

snoopdog

Quote from: GJL on August 09, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: hardstation link=topic=15659.msg1837249#msg1837249 date=1533826901

quote author=snoopdog link=topic=15659.msg1837243#msg1837243 date=1533826008]

[/quote]

Apologies your right. I should not have used that word.

snoopdog

Quote from: snoopdog on August 09, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

[/quote]
Tried to remove but prob didnt do it right. Apologies again if i offended anyone that was not my intention.

GJL

Quote from: snoopdog on August 09, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 09, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Tried to remove but prob didnt do it right. Apologies again if i offended anyone that was not my intention.
[/quote]

Fair play...

Insane Bolt

Arlene and co meeting poor Willie ....oh the outrage over ' have you found your daddy'

No outrage over FTP, KAT, effigies of Martin McGuinness in a coffin, Bobby Sands, etc, tricolours, gaa jerseys.

If this is a hate crime, then what is it when the boul Willie calls all of south Armagh republican scum, murderers, and tramps?

Dire Ear

Quote from: Insane Bolt on August 10, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Arlene and co meeting poor Willie ....oh the outrage over ' have you found your daddy'

No outrage over FTP, KAT, effigies of Martin McGuinness in a coffin, Bobby Sands, etc, tricolours, gaa jerseys.

If this is a hate crime, then what is it when the boul Willie calls all of south Armagh republican scum, murderers, and tramps?
100% ,  some of the above can't bend over far enough

NAG1

Christ lads, with all the attention seeking stunts that Willie has done over the years, finally he is fading into the background of irrelevance and what do these eejits do? Push him right back to the forefront and give him some kind of legitimacy.

I would love local nationalist communities to totally reject these bonfires and stand up to those who think that they are a good idea.

We look down our nose at the 11th night bonfires and rightly so but then we have a crowd wanting to ape them, we cant have it both ways.

This is not Kulture.

trailer

Quote from: NAG1 on August 10, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Christ lads, with all the attention seeking stunts that Willie has done over the years, finally he is fading into the background of irrelevance and what do these eejits do? Push him right back to the forefront and give him some kind of legitimacy.

I would love to local nationalist communities totally reject these bonfires and stand up to those who think that they are a good idea.

We look down our nose at the 11th night bonfires and rightly so but then we have a crowd wanting to ape them, we cant have it both ways.

This is not Kulture.

Insane Bolts post is classic whataboutery.

maddog

Quote from: trailer on August 10, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

I would love to local nationalist communities totally reject these bonfires and stand up to those who think that they are a good idea.

This is not Kulture.

Maybe so but he isn't wrong either.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: trailer on August 10, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

This is not Kulture.

Sure it is 😳 I can't stand hypocrites of any hue. Arlene and co get a free ride on the constant sectarianism that is loyalist culture. Willie is a half-wit who is best ignored, but why should people have to put up with his constant bile in relation to south armagh and the republican community? This clown denies the Glenanne gang existed.