Fr Manning Cup 2018

Started by Chrimtain, October 20, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrimtain

Great win for Laois today in the Fr Manning Cup, beating Roscommon by 2-15 to 0-16. Laois would not have had their Portarlington or Ballyroan contingent.

Laoiseabu

Only one starter from Portarlington and one starter from Ballyroan so I wouldn't call it a contingent

Chrimtain

Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 20, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
Only one starter from Portarlington and one starter from Ballyroan so I wouldn’t call it a contingent

When it comes to the championship, there will be plenty of starters from both Portarlington and Ballyroan.

Syferus

Quote from: Chrimtain on October 20, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Great win for Laois today in the Fr Manning Cup, beating Roscommon by 2-15 to 0-16. Laois would not have had their Portarlington or Ballyroan contingent.

We were hammered by everyone in the Ted Webb bar Leitrim who themselves got hammered in their opening Manning Cup match. Don't get excited.

Laoiseabu

Quote from: Chrimtain on October 20, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 20, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
Only one starter from Portarlington and one starter from Ballyroan so I wouldn't call it a contingent

When it comes to the championship, there will be plenty of starters from both Portarlington and Ballyroan.
One from port one from Ballyroan it's under 16 not minor . A lot of the lads in the minor final tomorrow are overage for under 16. Some still under 15 . That leaves a small minority eligible . I have A cousin involved so I know

Laoiseabu

We were thrashed this evening by louth . 1-10 to 3-17

The PRO

Beat Carlow at the weekend. A shield final against offaly to come. Saw the Carlow game. Impressed with Greene at centre back and oflynn at wing forward and kehoe wing back.

Laoiseabu

Waterford bet Carlow by 3 points last week and Wexford bet Carlow by 10 points so I wouldn't be too excited .

The PRO

Quote from: Laoiseabu on November 05, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
Waterford bet Carlow by 3 points last week and Wexford bet Carlow by 10 points so I wouldn't be too excited .
I know that. All I can go on is what I saw. You've already said on this thread that you're not too excited about this group.

Don Draper

Do you think we'd be as well off simply executing this group of players entirely?

Chrimtain

Laoisabu is determined to undermine these lads at all costs.

steven seagal

Quote from: Don Draper on November 06, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
Do you think we'd be as well off simply executing this group of players entirely?

We should do it in public, as a warning to the U-15s and all the others coming through.

Don Draper

Quote from: steven seagal on November 06, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
Quote from: Don Draper on November 06, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

We should do it in public, as a warning to the U-15s and all the others coming through.
We could get the tooth fairy to carry out the executions, he should be well rested after his weekend. The subs should have theirs prolonged and made suffer more because they're somehow worse than the lads on the team.

GAA-SMART

Why are they not performing?

Don Draper