Armagh v Wicklow

Started by bennydorano, June 26, 2011, 08:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Quote from: BerfArmagh on July 15, 2011, 02:43:54 PM
1000 tickets sold in armagh, rest are wicklow, we'll be out numbered 5 to 1.... time to stand up and fight as they say

5000 capacity so you ll be outnumbered 4 to 1 ;)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Gaffer on July 15, 2011, 07:36:22 PM
Quote from: BerfArmagh on July 15, 2011, 02:43:54 PM
1000 tickets sold in armagh, rest are wicklow, we'll be out numbered 5 to 1.... time to stand up and fight as they say

5000 capacity so you ll be outnumbered 4 to 1 ;)

6000 Capacity.

outinfrontpod

Apparently the team that's out isn't official. They won't officially name until tomorrow.

armagho9

anyone know of any radio stations to listen to the game?

CountyGK

i have a spare ticket but also need a lift to game. anyone available?!

lawnseed

Quote from: armagho9 on July 15, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
yes its live on newstalk radio on sky tv i believe.. thats radio on sky.. the match is not on tv ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

i was listening to newstalk this morning neither of the two gaa contributers would call this match ::) the presenter told them they had splinters in their arses from sitting on the fence. where are we going wrong if we cant put wicklow away then whats next.. "lucky to pull a draw against london"  ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

armagho9

Quote from: lawnseed on July 15, 2011, 09:00:32 PM
Quote from: armagho9 on July 15, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
yes its live on newstalk radio on sky tv i believe.. thats radio on sky.. the match is not on tv ;)

thanks, looking forward to it.

Frank Casey

Kerryman from Micko land here predicting an orchard win. Pains me but I thing Garden County got their chance and left it. Would love to to wrong,
KERRY 3:7

armaghniac

If Stafford is out then Armagh have a great chance, as he was massive in last weeks game.

Armagh games this year have been entertaining at least. Some good work by Armagh in the Down game, Derry playing some of their best football  in a while and a close game with some good play against Wicklow. Let's hope it is as good today.

Some showers about!

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armagho9

Quote from: armaghniac on July 16, 2011, 12:58:10 PM
If Stafford is out then Armagh have a great chance, as he was massive in last weeks game.

Armagh games this year have been entertaining at least. Some good work by Armagh in the Down game, Derry playing some of their best football  in a while and a close game with some good play against Wicklow. Let's hope it is as good today.

Some showers about!

Looks like a wet one for Belfast, get your money on Antrim.  We all know how the Brazilians of gaelic football do not like the rain

Oraisteach

Lads, anyone know of radio coverage of today's match.  Does Wicklow broadcast home games? 

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Oraisteach

Thanks, Pints.  Hope I can hear it over here!