Inter County Transfer

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 27, 2006, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youbetterbelieveit

Well Lads, was just wondering about how does a person go about getting an inter county transfer?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Gabriel_Hurl

I have one in Word format - PM me your email address

youbetterbelieveit

Gabriel_Hurl

youbetterbelieveit

am also wondering when can they be done, i heard they can be done in the middle of the year is this true? any what about if there is abit of trouble in getting the form signed etcc... anybody have any experience with this stuff.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on December 01, 2006, 10:43:56 PM
am also wondering when can they be done, i heard they can be done in the middle of the year is this true? any what about if there is abit of trouble in getting the form signed etcc... anybody have any experience with this stuff.

any time of the year - well this was the ruling a few years back.

Check it out with Croke park
but
you would be fairly safe if you applied in Jan...
the precursor to the new season

youbetterbelieveit

thanks lynchbhoy, i thought it was any time of the year alright. but will check with croker.

magpie seanie

Inter-county transfers can take place at any time of the year. Transfers within a county need to be done by a certain date which I think counties can determine themselves.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on November 27, 2006, 06:18:54 PM
Well Lads, was just wondering about how does a person go about getting an inter county transfer?

who are ya joining?
- hint - head north of the glenshane...

Derry Daisy

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 04, 2006, 10:46:18 AM

who are ya joining?
- hint - head north of the glenshane...

No don't bother its too cold up there  ;D -  at the bottom of the glenshane there's a wee place called slaughtneil, you've been there before so you know where your going you'd be more than welcome  :D

never kickt a ball

I think Gabriel came to the rescue in the new one too YBBI