Antrim Chairman wants gaaboard shut down

Started by theskull1, October 11, 2008, 03:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Can anyone post the report in the Irish News. 

Internet forums across the globe where people register and give their views. Of course there can be some over the top comments posted on this site the same as others but I would say from personal experience the huge majority are balanced. No different than the range of opinions that you would get in the street, yet he appears to have a bee in his bonnet about this site in particular. Why so? Why not broaden the witch hunt to AFR and Hoganstand John? Where should we stop? Pull the plug on the www just to stop a few rumors about the odd GAA player?

Seriously over the top reaction and it would not surprise me in the least if he is a registered WUM already. I have my suspicions.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

McSparran should have more sense, he's doing teh UUP's PR office's job for them! Silly man.
Tbc....

Minder

John Mc Sparran should be ashamed of himself, oppurtunistic in the extreme. Has there ever been a more media attention seeking Antrim chairman before?  I wouldnt be surprised if the "Assessor" isnt Johhny Ping himself or someone close to him,only those that post on Antrim hurling thread would be aware of him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

He's had issues with the board before over something that was posted on the Antrim club thread I think.

ONeill

Antrim are doomed for the foreseeable future with McSparran at the helm going by those comments. If that's the measure of the man, it ain't much.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Johnny Ping is more concerned with his own ego/ profile than the wellbeing of GAA in Antrim.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

red hander

Quote from: Minder on October 11, 2008, 05:02:03 PM
Johnny Ping is more concerned with his own ego/ profile than the wellbeing of GAA in Antrim.

Where did he get his nickname?