Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lár na páirce 1

Cream always rises to the top cb,big game on Wednesday between the 2 outstanding teams in the county ,pg1 two bug tests and failed both in my opinion ,2 big target games for jmk an came up short ,maybe championship be different but the 2 best teams are a few short miles apart.LD miles off it ,ronan devlin has the greens purring along nicely minus a few key men

bannside

Impressed with Creggan yesterday. Well set up and a very strong panel. We have no excuses with the result, Creggan further down the road, PG1 still a work in progress.

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on June 13, 2022, 10:37:43 AM
Impressed with Creggan yesterday. Well set up and a very strong panel. We have no excuses with the result, Creggan further down the road, PG1 still a work in progress.
You said last week there's a top 3 now and there is no standout team? Has this changed?

imtommygunn

Quote from: country bumpkin on June 12, 2022, 04:42:55 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on June 12, 2022, 04:02:22 PM
Normal service starting to resume in the league by the looks of things

Cargin do seem.on the upward EOC.....or maybe I am a tad biased.....?

CB what was it you said? Leagues are for playing in ;D

Having said that I suspect you are right. I would be surprised were Cargin not to win it this year. It also looks like 2 way ahead of the rest.

country bumpkin

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 13, 2022, 11:12:25 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 12, 2022, 04:42:55 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on June 12, 2022, 04:02:22 PM
Normal service starting to resume in the league by the looks of things

Cargin do seem.on the upward EOC.....or maybe I am a tad biased.....?

CB what was it you said? Leagues are for playing in ;D

Having said that I suspect you are right. I would be surprised were Cargin not to win it this year. It also looks like 2 way ahead of the rest.

Leagues are for playing in and giving experience to the young ITG......Jeez forgotten how many times Cargin have win the league.....and another one is not on the agenda I think.....

imtommygunn

It's all well setup this year for a big game with you and Creggan. Should be interesting.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 13, 2022, 11:18:47 AM
It's all well setup this year for a big game with you and Creggan. Should be interesting.

Hope the ref doesn't spoil it !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 13, 2022, 12:12:06 PM

Hope the ref doesn't spoil it !!

Didn't take long
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Another league game.....Am sure RD will continue with the same policy he has employed thus far....game time for a good strong youth based bench...

bannside

Yes certainly I'd say Creggan and Cargin are top 2. To join that group you need to be beating them every so often.

erinsboy

Somebody is taking the piss lads with choosing the refs .
FFS I'm going to stay in the house .😡😡

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dunsilly King

I'm delighted with the choice of the ref. He certainly didn't do us any harm in our last game with Cargin. All the big calls went our way.

barnish oggie

Quote from: erinsboy on June 13, 2022, 06:23:43 PM
Somebody is taking the piss lads with choosing the refs .
FFS I'm going to stay in the house .😡😡

;D