Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2009

Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Yoda

Quote from: gallsman on November 27, 2009, 05:31:47 PM
Quote from: Master Yoda on November 27, 2009, 04:10:12 PM
Big John O'Brien is John Brennans right hand man and I'm sure he'd be able to handle any of the St Galls lads including big Darren O'hare.  ;D

Bet he couldn't take Mackers' da though....

I don't know Macker's da but I'd say big John would take him no bother.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Winnie Peg

Good Luck to St. Gall's on Sunday. Would be nice an Antrim team at the top. Would be good for football.

Olly

I'm told there is a big sickeness bug in the st galls team. Anyone know about this?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Bogball XV

Quote from: Olly on November 27, 2009, 08:46:32 PM
I'm told there is a big sickeness bug in the st galls team. Anyone know about this?
shit, with that news and the news coming through that 13 of the Loup starting 15 have tested positive for swine flu, the final might have to be postponed for another week, at least it'll give tg4 a chance to show deferred, deferred, edited highlights maybe.

milltown row

Naomh Gall to win by 2 points tomorrow. the boys are well fired up for it

the bookies have the prices all wrong we'd be favs but not at that price 4/11!!

ONeill

If St Gall's can catch fire no one will live with them. Will The Loup allow that to happen? Can't see it.

I hope the Belfast men can go on to lift it as they are realistic All-Ireland contenders at full strength.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2009, 12:03:52 AM
I hope the Belfast men can go on to lift it as they are realistic All-Ireland contenders at full strength.

I agree, and no disrepect to the Derry lads. The St Galls lads have the potential to go the whole way, I hope they realise it.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

crossfire

Conditions in Newry will not suit St Galls style of play.
There was a lot of rain earlier today and very strong winds at present.

winsamsoon

Certainly won't help them in any way Cross but i still think they should have enough to see them through by 2 -3 points. If they get quality ball into their forwards i thinks St Gall's have it in the bag.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

charlieTully

An Laoch

no, ballygunner v newtownshandru, live, followed by deferred coverage of charlestown v corofin

anyone got a radio link for the ulster final?

windyshepardhenderson

Quote from: An Laoch on November 29, 2009, 01:34:13 PM
no, ballygunner v newtownshandru, live, followed by deferred coverage of charlestown v corofin

anyone got a radio link for the ulster final?
what the f**k. being denied the ulster final to watch that shite? i turned it on there and some hoor got bate round the head
lavey's finest