Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2009

Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I cannot see St Gall's losing this. The memories of Clones a few years ago are still there. They're some club at the minute.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rafa

Quote from: ONeill on November 19, 2009, 11:43:04 AM
I cannot see St Gall's losing this. The memories of Clones a few years ago are still there. They're some club at the minute.

You know St.Galls.

Master Yoda

St Galls by 8 points.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

bennydorano

Quote from: AFS on November 18, 2009, 08:56:00 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 18, 2009, 05:52:06 PM
Thought Armagh was a cert for final considering the weather conditions lately (and location).  The only ground that was still capable of taking 2 games consectutively when all the rest were flooded.

Probably would've been there but for the changing room situation.
Didn't hear too many complaints from the semis.  One team used Abbey Park and travelled over togged out, not sure where the other team was.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: Master Yoda on November 19, 2009, 12:16:15 PM

St Galls by 8 points.
:D Nice try Yoda!

milltown row

The handicap at the minute is Loup plus 6 even money!!! cant see anyone winning by that margin

ONeill

Quote from: milltown row on November 19, 2009, 06:12:59 PM
The handicap at the minute is Loup plus 6 even money!!! cant see anyone winning by that margin

Yep, tis unlikely although Galls on a good day are well capable of it.

Was talking to a man today and he was trying to convince me that the nucleus of this side are around 27-28 - is that true? I had them eternally young.

Minder

Excellent Senior football team, Division 2 hurling team, atrocious facilities.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Fair points. Apparently the spread they put on afterwards leaves a lot to be desired too.

saffron sam2

Newry is a strange call. Will be bunged with people from the 26 counties (part of my country, but not my country) coming up to shop.

You can be guaranteed also that the peelers will be out in force along the A1. Be careful milltown.

Any decent pubs in Newry?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

milltown row

its ok i'm a law biding citizen (now)

I'll be going in the bus. should be down early to catch first game.

Minder will youse be putting on a spread come sunday? your sarnies are the best in the land. think i'll play that match me self.

oh and your changing rooms are as shite as ours

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on November 19, 2009, 09:28:59 PM
its ok i'm a law biding citizen (now)

I'll be going in the bus. should be down early to catch first game.

Minder will youse be putting on a spread come sunday? your sarnies are the best in the land. think i'll play that match me self.

oh and your changing rooms are as shite as ours

Your oul balls, we have four changing rooms for two teams, plenty of room. Your away changing rooms just about accomodate 15 players & the bog is usually filled to the neck with shite. I am sure we will have a spread on for youse. We may not have 15 players though !

milltown row

i've tried every thing to get rid of the shite their. fookers keep winning football championships ;)

bring your gear so i can have a slap at ya

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on November 19, 2009, 09:38:54 PM
i've tried every thing to get rid of the shite their. fookers keep winning football championships ;)

Wont even be there to scream abuse at you, i will leave strict instructions with a few of the players though. Wife is for England on Sunday afternoon so cant make it.

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on November 19, 2009, 09:41:59 PM
Quote from: milltown row on November 19, 2009, 09:38:54 PM

Wont even be there to scream abuse at you, i will leave strict instructions with a few of the players though. Wife is for England on Sunday afternoon so cant make it.

I'm a inch taller and have grown hair............ :P

aye i'm 5' 2" now  ;D ;D