Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2009

Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

Quote from: SambaSaffron on November 16, 2009, 09:55:20 PM
The Cargin boys said Rory Gallagher was a complete p***k against them as well. Hope the Loup boys don't take any of his sh1t!

Sambo you'd have lost the plot also had you've been subjected to the abuse he got during the match against Cargin.

again there is always people out there who will give off about 'outside players'. of course had these players turned up at their club, they would reject them at the gate!!!!

fullback line - all Galls men. half back line - all Galls men - midfield - all Galls men - half forward line all Galls men, full forward all but one - Galls men.

Ronan has played for the club for the last load of years and his bro turned up this year. Big deal, seems scoring those goals yesterday has brought out the shite talk

SambaSaffron

Quote from: milltown row on November 16, 2009, 10:29:03 PM
The Cargin boys said Rory Gallagher was a complete p***k against them as well. Hope the Loup boys don't take any of his sh1t!

Sambo you'd have lost the plot also had you've been subjected to the abuse he got during the match against Cargin.

again there is always people out there who will give off about 'outside players'. of course had these players turned up at their club, they would reject them at the gate!!!!

fullback line - all Galls men. half back line - all Galls men - midfield - all Galls men - half forward line all Galls men, full forward all but one - Galls men.

Ronan has played for the club for the last load of years and his bro turned up this year. Big deal, seems scoring those goals yesterday has brought out the shite talk
What shite talk?  ??? I never mentioned where he was from or anything about it, you just brought it up!

As for abuse, I don't know how bad it was  but its hardly the first time a player has got abused in a match. Someone of his experience should know to let it go past him. Reacting by celebrating in front of players will always come back to haunt.

orangeman

Quote from: bennydorano on November 16, 2009, 07:24:20 PM
How Rory Gallagher never got busted is beyond me, he just roared in various Clontibret players faces for about the last 20 mins, total knob.  Good discipline from Clontibret I suppose.

Clontibret's disallowed goal was dubious.  I can only assume the ref gave a free out for a touch on the ground, but it clearly came off the 14's knee/leg.  Could have made a big difference.

Paddy Heaney in today's IN said that it looked a certain goal but Mc Quillan ruled it out for over carrying - if this is true, then why was he consulting with his umpires ?

ogshead

Have always though he was a bollocks from reading his newspaper articles, the amount of clubs he has played for doesn't come into either, although he does seem to be a bit of a glory hunter

milltown row

Quote from: SambaSaffron on November 16, 2009, 10:49:58 PM

What shite talk?  ??? I never mentioned where he was from or anything about it, you just brought it up!

As for abuse, I don't know how bad it was  but its hardly the first time a player has got abused in a match. Someone of his experience should know to let it go past him. Reacting by celebrating in front of players will always come back to haunt.

answered you in the first line, the rest of my post was for the posters who have a problem when two players have not grown up in Milltown Village.

imtommygunn

Bit of paranoia ther milltown. No one except minder seemed to say much. More of a reflection on the player than the club too...

milltown row

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 16, 2009, 11:43:22 PM
Bit of paranoia ther milltown. No one except minder seemed to say much. More of a reflection on the player than the club too...

everyone is against us imtommygunn, they are always out to get us, its not on. talking about us it just seems that everyone wants us to lose, the referees hate us the county board are out to sabotage us and even swine flu us after us ............(in a scottish accent :P)

redhugh

Quote from: milltown row on November 16, 2009, 11:59:58 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 16, 2009, 11:43:22 PM

everyone is against us imtommygunn, they are always out to get us, its not on. talking about us it just seems that everyone wants us to lose, the referees hate us the county board are out to sabotage us and even swine flu us after us ............(in a scottish accent :P)

You know what they say - just 'cos you're paranoid does'nt mean they're not out to get you.

thewanderer

milltown a bit of the old former falls road siege mentality comin out there. Cross was still right they could name the winners at an early stage. Loup have had the easy end of the draw in derry and ulster wonder how they will do now with better opposition

brokencrossbar1

Good man milltown, build up the "everyone hates us but we don't care", it never did us any harm ;)

Master Yoda

Quote from: thewanderer on November 17, 2009, 09:04:49 AM
milltown a bit of the old former falls road siege mentality comin out there. Cross was still right they could name the winners at an early stage. Loup have had the easy end of the draw in derry and ulster wonder how they will do now with better opposition

What are you talking about you clown.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Master Yoda

Quote from: thewanderer on November 17, 2009, 09:04:49 AM

Unlike Armagh there are no easy championships in Derry
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

gallsman

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 17, 2009, 09:08:56 AM
Good man milltown, build up the "everyone hates us but we don't care", it never did us any harm ;)

You weren't lying about the mind games, were you?  :D

We're disliked as a club in Antrim, and Belfast in particular because we win things. A lot. When I was playing, all the rows that broke out were in matches against the Johnnies or Gort na Mona, those were where the real arseholes lay, although I'll happily sit down and have a laugh with many of y former nemeses. My brother's team won every championship, football and hurling from U10 up as far as I know, setting the foundations for the senior team these days. That team was followed by my own team from which players like CJ, Mark Kelly and Burky have come. We've had a blessed generation of extremely talented and dedicated footballers, don't hold it against us folks!  ;)

Master Yoda

Fair play to St Galls, when these boys are training and playing football it means they are not out stealing cars and the like.

saffron sam2

Quote from: milltown row on November 16, 2009, 11:31:21 PM
I answered you in the first line, the rest of my post was for the posters who have a problem when two players have not grown up in Milltown Village.

I've never heard of Milltown Village. Sounds interesting. Tell us all more.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet