Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2009

Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladhabu

Hughes was a disgrace to say the least, all he had to do was award the free and xtra time would have done the rest, totally biased destroyed Kilcoo,s chances absolute disgrace.. Ulster Council want to take a rethink on Refs, made a hash at UUJ game midweek also, not up to the task full stop.

AFS

orangeman

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on November 15, 2009, 05:09:19 PM
Well done to Loup on beating us today. They finished stronger with the extra man killing us. Paul Youngs goal was worthy off winning any game. I would like to applaud our lads on a wonderful display. However, Paudie Hughes was a disgrace. He firstly harshly sent off Marty McClean for very little, he gave Loup many handy free kicks and he denied us a very scorable free at the end to draw it. Ive said it before this w**ker should not be geting big games. An absolute scum bag. Well done Loup.

He might have had a bad day at the office but surely this is OTT ?.  Do you think he deliberately went out to "do" you'se ??

milltown row

finally St Galls let loose, might have been a different game had those chances had have went in. but seriously good football from just about everyone in Blue. expected more From Clonibret but their main men, bar McManus failed to show up. the support play was top drawer and so many men having opportunities to score. think Clontibret scored 2 from play. Referee must have read the Irish News ;)

we'd a few boys down with injuries early on, would be a sweat for them making the final. we've a great bench at the minute

so the Final will be against The Loup, a lot of our lads played in that final 6 years ago, young pups at the time so this will have a little edge to it. said earlier that Derry teams have great tradition in this competition. and The Loup grind out results. i expect it to be tough. hopefully the game will not be in Clones. too far away. Healy Park or Armagh please.

1/2 was a great price Schkite don't ya think?

waitingforsam

I was at the game today - the ref was a disgrace for such a high profile game, I honestly couldnt believe it.

Kilkoo no 14 and 8 are County Standard players.I was dissapointed with C Laverty, or maybe he was well Marked. The ball to him could have been better, & I cant help but feel that Kilkoo beat themselves.
Been waiting since '94

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on November 15, 2009, 06:48:51 PM
Well done to Loup on beating us today. They finished stronger with the extra man killing us. Paul Youngs goal was worthy off winning any game. I would like to applaud our lads on a wonderful display. However, Paudie Hughes was a disgrace. He firstly harshly sent off Marty McClean for very little, he gave Loup many handy free kicks and he denied us a very scorable free at the end to draw it. Ive said it before this w**ker should not be geting big games. An absolute scum bag. Well done Loup.

He might have had a bad day at the office but surely this is OTT ?.  Do you think he deliberately went out to "do" you'se ??

Ahem! Don't you try and start that shite.

Quote from: orangeman on July 26, 2008, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on July 26, 2008, 04:27:50 PM
The ref is a disgrace to the GAA. First 50mins was as bias a performance against a team as i ever seen. He favoured westmeath in everything giving crazy decisions to glennon.
Then he goes and sends off healy for at most yellow card. The other incident wouldnt of happened.

Moral of the story that ref shouldnt be let ref a game ever again. And remember im a neutral.

One of the worst refereeing displays of all time !!!

Should never get another championship game - a reserve referee on a good day.

And what about that decision by the umpire to give a 45 just after half time ???  >:( >:( >:( >:(

winsamsoon

unfortunetly lads if you were from clubs in Armagh you would see that this is the particular standard all over in fact Hughes would be rated as one of the better ones lol if you ever get a chance to have a game refereed by a certain mr Quigley then you will most definetly be frustrated to say the least. The standard of referees in Armagh are shocking i have been saying it for years. I hope this is mentioned in the game reports if nothing else it might spark some reformation:)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on November 15, 2009, 07:23:00 PM
Quote from: orangeman on November 15, 2009, 06:48:51 PM

Ahem! Don't you try and start that shite.

Quote from: orangeman on July 26, 2008, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on July 26, 2008, 04:27:50 PM
The ref is a disgrace to the GAA. First 50mins was as bias a performance against a team as i ever seen. He favoured westmeath in everything giving crazy decisions to glennon.
Then he goes and sends off healy for at most yellow card. The other incident wouldnt of happened.

Moral of the story that ref shouldnt be let ref a game ever again. And remember im a neutral.

One of the worst refereeing displays of all time !!!

Should never get another championship game - a reserve referee on a good day.

And what about that decision by the umpire to give a 45 just after half time ???  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Memory / elephant.

Heat of the moment stuff that day.  ;)

SambaSaffron

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 15, 2009, 05:30:19 PM
I reckon the referee put a swing of at least 6 points in that game through frees awarded/not-awarded.

His performance was that bad it wasn't inept, it was sinister... definitely leaves you wondering about impartiality.

Galls will hammer the Loup. On another day with another referee, we'd have put 20 points on them.
::) Rubbish. Accept your beating, the ref was poor but he wasn't why yous lost.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: SambaSaffron on November 15, 2009, 07:45:25 PM
::) Rubbish. Accept your beating, the ref was poor but he wasn't why yous lost.

We should have stuffed them regardless of the referee's decisions. Missed too many good chances.

However, to suggest the result would not have been different with a decent referee is ludicrous.
i usse an speelchekor

saffron sam2

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 09, 2009, 02:03:07 PM
Quote from: Schkite on November 09, 2009, 01:41:47 PM
Match betting on PP:

St Galls      8/15
Clontibret   15/8
Draw         13/2

Loup           8/13
Kilcoo         13/8
Draw          13/2

Decent double on the underdogs there.

Except it wasn't. I know my stuff.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

after todays results i'm going to say

Naomh Gall 4/9
The Loup 2/1

handicap betting Galls - 4    11/10

we wont beat the handicap

saffron sam2

Quote from: milltown row on November 15, 2009, 09:36:45 PM
after todays results i'm going to say

Naomh Gall 4/9
The Loup 2/1

handicap betting Galls - 4    11/10

we wont beat the handicap

First part won't be far off, maybe a bit skinny for yourselves.

Doubt handicap will be more than 3, was 2 for Clontibret.

You'll cover it and then some.

I heard the milltown sledge of choice today was "Peter Robinson shagged your ma".
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"