St Galls 0-10 Ogs 0-08

Clontibret 0-10 Dromore 0-08

Loup 1-10 Derrygonnelly 1-6

Kilcoo 0-13 St Eunans 0-09

Semi Finals

Clontibret v St Galls

Kilcoo v Loup

Hoof Hearted

some odds on that last 4 at the start of the season !

where will these be at ? Omagh for Galls match and Athletic Grounds for the other ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

randomtask

fancy clontibret for ulster. havta be a very good team to beat dromore. howd mc manus manage to play today, thought he broke his wrist? or was it bull?

In the Onion Bag

Well done the Magpies & St Galls.  Prediction: this pair will provide our Ulster Champions 09.
What price can I get on Kilcoo fopr Ulster?.

randomtask

mc manus is some free taker, difference betwen the two teams today

Schkite

Quote from: randomtask on November 08, 2009, 04:20:03 PM
fancy clontibret for ulster. havta be a very good team to beat dromore. howd mc manus manage to play today, thought he broke his wrist? or was it bull?

Yeah he broke his wrist alright, but had the cast took of this morning apparently and it was heavily bandaged. Fair play to the lad for having the balls to come out and play only 2 weeks after the break, and playing well enough considering. 4 or 5 points, solid frees and a great one from play. It'll be tough for him now having played a full game and Galls coming up in a week's time, but he'll do his best.

Great result, good end to end game and thankfully we came out on the right side. After going 4 pts up straight away and then up 5 early in the second half, things looked good. But credit to Dromore, their fighting spirit showed once again and it was a very nervy finish. We missed a few very scorable chances at times when it could have gave us a bit of a lift, but things were tight up front. Both defences looked good I thought. No doubt Dromore will be back up there next year and will be favourites for Tyrone, very good team.

Main Street

Very good performance from Clontibret, well done.
Dromore tried their best to make up the hard points on the heavy pitch.

yellowcard

Clontibret v Dromore was a close fought typical Ulster Club c'ship game and fair dues to McManus for playing the way he did through the pain. It will be some battle with them and St Galls next week. I'd imagine St Galls will be favourites but I think the winner of this game will be Ulster Champions this year.

Banna Man

Well done to Kilcoo. What a show off football.

bennydorano

Quote from: yellowcard on November 08, 2009, 05:38:40 PM
Clontibret v Dromore was a close fought typical Ulster Club c'ship game and fair dues to McManus for playing the way he did through the pain. It will be some battle with them and St Galls next week. I'd imagine St Galls will be favourites but I think the winner of this game will be Ulster Champions this year.
Having been at the Ogs v St Galls game today, I'd say St Galls have gone backwards from the team that contested an AIF a while back.  Ogs should have won, missed a sitter with a few mins to go and hit too many shots wide or dropped them into the keeper's hands.

yellowcard

I'd imagine Grimley will be onto his fellow Ogs clubmen now to get the full dossier on St Galls in preparation for the semi-final..