EC Unique

Zapatista

Home           Draw          Away
14:30  Pearse Og v St. Galls     9/4               13/2           4/9

14:30  Clontibret v Dromore     evens           13/2          evens

14:30  Loup v Derrygonnelly     2/7              8/1             3/1

14:30  Kilcoo v St. Eunans     13/8              13/2            8/13

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports

I really don't know how anyone could pick a favourite for the Clontibert Dromore game. What's that based on (apart from Schkite's recent report)

Schkite

Those odds would be right with both teams at full strength, I just feel the injuries we have currently tips the scales in Dromore's favour.

ExiledGael

Given what you've said I'll be doing Dromore, St Gall's, The Loup and St Eunan's.

Bogball XV

Quote from: ExiledGael on October 26, 2009, 09:32:06 PM
Given what you've said I'll be doing Dromore, St Gall's, The Loup and St Eunan's.
galls are at home as well aren't they??  Loup are dodgy favs (boyles have them at 1/7!!), but Derrygonnelly may be very poor, and Eunan's are traditionally content with a county title (see mattock rangers presumably), Kilcoo didn't look too bad from what i saw of them in the down final either.

KIDDO 4

Club Football - 2009 Provincial Ulster Club Football Championship - (Tournament winner)
Sunday 1st of November, 2009
Time   Selection   Odds
10:00   St Galls Antrim   5/2
Loup Derry   9/2
Dromore Tyrone   5/1
Pierse Og Armagh   6/1
St Eunans Donegal   6/1
Clontibret Monaghan   8/1
Kilcoo Down   20/1
Derrygonnelly Fermanagh   33/1   atLadbrokes

tyssam5

Quote from: Schkite on October 26, 2009, 09:27:34 PM
Those odds would be right with both teams at full strength, I just feel the injuries we have currently tips the scales in Dromore's favour.

Speaking of odds are you willing to offer odds that Mone and McManus won't play???

yellowcard

Having originally fancied Clontibret to beat Dromore I believe that now without Mone and more especially McManus that Dromore are a great bet at Evens to win this game.

Schkite

Quote from: tyssam5 on October 27, 2009, 10:32:46 AM
Quote from: Schkite on October 26, 2009, 09:27:34 PM

Speaking of odds are you willing to offer odds that Mone and McManus won't play???

Well JP had a knee operation recently, and despite how badly he will want to recover in time that's highly unlikely. And McManus went off injured in the league semi-final on Sunday with a suspected fractured arm, and even if it's not that bad it still looked too bad to be ready in a week's time. That's the extent of my knowledge, unless it's some big elaborate plan  that's being kept within the panel which I doubt! I hope the injuries are being exaggerated, it would be fantastic news if even one of them were fit enough to play some part but at this moment it would seem it's too soon for both. We're not a one man team, but that's two huge players to be missing when going into a tough Ulster game. JP's experience will be missed badly in midfield and he's had a fine year, but missing McManus up front especially is the killer. We've other good forwards, including current and past county players, but McManus has been the player of the year in Monaghan and top scorer by quite a margin. He's racked up big scores in every game and everything good in an attacking sense has gone through him. Just saying that to show what a loss he'll be for us. The other lads will just have to step it up and try and fill the void, and the defence in particular will have to keep Dromore to as low a score as possible if we're to have a chance.

T O Hare

Quote from: Zapatista on October 26, 2009, 08:11:40 PM

Home           Draw          Away
14:30  Pearse Og v St. Galls     9/4               13/2           4/9

14:30  Clontibret v Dromore     evens           13/2          evens

14:30  Loup v Derrygonnelly     2/7              8/1             3/1

14:30  Kilcoo v St. Eunans     13/8              13/2            8/13

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports

I really don't know how anyone could pick a favourite for the Clontibert Dromore game. What's that based on (apart from Schkite's recent report)

There is usually a draw or two in the quarter final ties!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

thewanderer

fancy the ogs to win by 1 in low scoring game, with ogs defence able to curtail the galls forwards. their defence has been o/s all year holding cross to 4 and harps to 4.

ITS KAAAT

Quote from: thewanderer on October 28, 2009, 02:03:13 PM
fancy the ogs to win by 1 in low scoring game, with ogs defence able to curtail the galls forwards. their defence has been o/s all year holding cross to 4 and harps to 4.

Fancy ST Galls. by 5 points

thewanderer

Knowing you Kaaat ,you would fancy all the st galls boys. 1st into the shower and last out ;D

KIDDO 4

Club Football - (Match betting)
Sunday 1st of November, 2009
Time   Match   Home   Draw   Away   More bets   Stats
   Kilcoo vs St Eunan's - (Ulster Club Championship)   13/8   7/1   4/7   

14:30   Clontribet vs Dromore - (Ulster Club Championship)   11/8   13/2   8/11   

14:30   St Galls vs Pearse Og - (Ulster Club Championship)   2/5   13/2   5/2   

14:30   Loup vs Derrygoneely - (Ulster Club Championship)   1/5   8/1   4/1   

milltown row

Dromore by 3
St Galls by 4
Loup by 5
Kilcoo draw

any games on TG4?