Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Dia Luain     05-10-09
Ulster Intermediate Hurling Championship Quarter Final:
Liatroim Fontenoys (Down) 1-16 Castleblayney Faughs (Monaghan) 1-13

Dia Céadaoine   07-10-09
Derry Senior Hurling Championship Final Replay:
Dungiven Kevin Lynch's v Slaughtneil Robert Emmets    (Celtic Park 8-00pm)

Dia Domhnaigh     11-10-09
Ulster Intermediate Hurling Championship Semi Final:
Middletown Na Fianna (Armagh) v Liatroim Fontenoys     (Casement Park 1-30pm)

Ulster Senior Hurling Championship Semi Final:
Ballycran St Josephs v Dungiven Kevin Lynch's/Slaughtneil Robert Emmets      (Casement Park 3-30pm)

drici

Dia Céadaoine   07-10-09
Derry Senior Hurling Championship Final Replay:
Dungiven Kevin Lynch's 2-15 Slaughtneil Robert Emmets 1-13

Dia Domhnaigh     11-10-09
Ulster Intermediate Hurling Championship Semi Final:
Middletown Na Fianna (Armagh) v Liatroim Fontenoys     (Casement Park 1-30pm)

Ulster Senior Hurling Championship Semi Final:
Ballycran St Josephs v Dungiven Kevin Lynch's                (Casement Park 3-30pm)

randomtask

Quote from: Schkite on October 01, 2009, 11:03:37 AM
PP odds, bit different:

St Galls           11/4
St Eunans         9/2
Dungiven          6/1
Pearse Ogs       6/1
Cavan Gaels     6/1
Clontibret       13/2
Dromore         10/1
Loup              10/1
Ardboe           18/1
Kilcoo              22/1
Armagh Harps   22/1
Derrygonnelly   25/1
Loughinisland   33/1

can you give me the link?

Schkite

Quote from: randomtask on October 08, 2009, 07:23:11 PM
PP odds, bit different:

St Galls           11/4
St Eunans         9/2
Dungiven          6/1
Pearse Ogs       6/1
Cavan Gaels     6/1
Clontibret       13/2
Dromore         10/1
Loup              10/1
Ardboe           18/1
Kilcoo              22/1
Armagh Harps   22/1
Derrygonnelly   25/1
Loughinisland   33/1

can you give me the link?

Well that's what they were last week, here's the updated PP odds, amazed at how a few have drifted:

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports/gaa-football/ulster-club-football-championship?ev_oc_grp_ids=30538

The Pieman

Quote from: randomtask on Today at 07:23:11 PM

PP odds, bit different:

St Galls           11/4
        St Eunans         9/2
        Dungiven          6/1
        Pearse Ogs       6/1
        Cavan Gaels     6/1
        Clontibret       13/2
        Dromore         10/1
        Loup              10/1
        Ardboe           18/1
        Kilcoo              22/1
        Armagh Harps   22/1
        Derrygonnelly   25/1
        Loughinisland   33/1

Monaghan champion's Clontibret are a great bet at odds 13/2.  Get on them at that price.  Heed the Pieman's advice, it's free.

I am the Pieman.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Pie-Man.

Schkite

Quote from: The Pieman on October 08, 2009, 08:19:13 PM

PP odds, bit different:

St Galls           11/4
        St Eunans         9/2
        Dungiven          6/1
        Pearse Ogs       6/1
        Cavan Gaels     6/1
        Clontibret       13/2
        Dromore         10/1
        Loup              10/1
        Ardboe           18/1
        Kilcoo              22/1
        Armagh Harps   22/1
        Derrygonnelly   25/1
        Loughinisland   33/1

Monaghan champion's Clontibret are a great bet at odds 13/2.  Get on them at that price.  Heed the Pieman's advice, it's free.

I am the Pieman.

They're now 12-1 Pieman, great value I'd agree!

dowling

I wouldn't be too familiar with Cavan or Antrim football but a friend from thereabouts tells me the Ulster champions will be one of the two, gaels or St Galls, with a sneaking feeling for the Gaels. Anyone want to call that match as if their money was on it?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

yellowcard

Quote from: The Pieman on October 08, 2009, 08:19:13 PM

PP odds, bit different:

St Galls           11/4
        St Eunans         9/2
        Dungiven          6/1
        Pearse Ogs       6/1
        Cavan Gaels     6/1
        Clontibret       13/2
        Dromore         10/1
        Loup              10/1
        Ardboe           18/1
        Kilcoo              22/1
        Armagh Harps   22/1
        Derrygonnelly   25/1
        Loughinisland   33/1

I am the Pieman.

Ulster Club Football Championship Sunday 18th October 2009, 15:00 Outright Betting  Hide 

St Galls  9/4 
Loup  9/2
St Eunans  5/1
Pearse Ogs  13/2
Cavan Gaels  13/2 
Dromore  13/2
Clontibret  12/1
Kilcoo  16/1
Ardboe  28/1 
Derrygonnelly  28/1 
Armagh Harps  33/1 

Unbelievable value for Clontibret. Drifter from 13/2 to 12/1. Was there a swine flu epidemic in Clontibret?

Schkite

Quote from: yellowcard on October 09, 2009, 10:45:03 AM

Unbelievable value for Clontibret. Drifter from 13/2 to 12/1. Was there a swine flu epidemic in Clontibret?

I can vouch that there wasn't! I'd say it was more to do with the performance of Dromore in Tyrone, was it that impressive by the way, to justify the change in odds? Assuming they win Tyrone, which I think they will, I'd imagine the odds will drift further. Wait til then to get your money on!  ;)

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Schkite on October 09, 2009, 11:11:01 AM

I can vouch that there wasn't! I'd say it was more to do with the performance of Dromore in Tyrone, was it that impressive by the way, to justify the change in odds? Assuming they win Tyrone, which I think they will, I'd imagine the odds will drift further. Wait til then to get your money on!  ;)
prob was down to dromore's performance, and wile it was impressive, they havnt been playing well up to that, before the carrickmore game they were 14/1 which was  great value, down to 13/2 now which is a massive cut due to one decent performance
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Schkite

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 09, 2009, 11:13:50 AM
Quote from: Schkite on October 09, 2009, 11:11:01 AM

prob was down to dromore's performance, and wile it was impressive, they havnt been playing well up to that, before the carrickmore game they were 14/1 which was  great value, down to 13/2 now which is a massive cut due to one decent performance

Aye and it's not like Clontibret's win in Monaghan wasn't impressive itself, amazing there was such a drift in odds just down to other teams performances. Obviously the Tyrone champs will be favourites in Ulster quarter final then, perfect!

Schkite

Clontibret down to 10-1 in PP now.

Might be better suited in another thread given that this one is just about Ulster, but here's the odds for the All-Ireland club:

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports/gaa-football/all-ireland-club-football?ev_oc_grp_ids=2697

ExiledGael

Quote from: dowling on October 09, 2009, 01:11:42 AM
I wouldn't be too familiar with Cavan or Antrim football but a friend from thereabouts tells me the Ulster champions will be one of the two, gaels or St Galls, with a sneaking feeling for the Gaels. Anyone want to call that match as if their money was on it?

Id would have to be St Gall's for me. Seen them both quite a bit in Ulster this last few years and watched Cavan Gaels beat Gall's a year or two back. Just think Gall's have the better team on paper and seem quite fired up this year, Rory Gallagher isn't a bad addition either.
The only concern is both have coasted to their respective county titles and have yet to be really tested.

milltown row

best value has to be the Tyrone winners. should it be Ardboe then i fancy us to win that one. a bit of ulster championship history in that one. Our manager played in a game years back that i remember, and we owe them.

dromore, different kettle of fish. good team and unlucky last year against Cross. pretty fit and have beaten all th good teams in Tyrone to get to the final.

Gaels beat us last year and truth be told we are stronger and panel is back to full strength. Playing the Gaels in their own back yard will make them favourites and Seanie is taking some scores lately, coupled with the high scoring final they had, I'd say its very even.

but i might have a go at the 10/1 for Dromore if i were betting