TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

First up:
Armagh Senior Football Championship Final (30/09/2007)
Show starts at 3-15pm.

https://tg4.ie/ga/player/catagoir/sport/?series=GAA%20Beo&genre=Sport

his holiness nb

Great stuff I was getting worried about where I'd be getting my next football fix!

All Ireland finished last week and played the last club game on saturday evening, thank god for TG4 and the club championships!
Ask me holy bollix

brokencrossbar1

QuoteFirst up:
Show starts at 3-15pm.

Bloody typical,  on the same time as our championship down here, >:(

tayto

el_cuervo_fc

umgolaarmagh

Same as that BC1, the bright sparks that are the London County Board dont give you a championship fixture for two months and then they schedule the weekend for the big game at home

Hopefully some of the irish bars have tng4 so that i can toast a Pearse Og victory over the might Crosss

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 24, 2007, 11:43:52 AM
QuoteFirst up:
Show starts at 3-15pm.

Bloody typical,  on the same time as our championship down here, >:(

BC1 do you still play now or when you left Cross did you retire??
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Still playing in Cork.  Available for selection would be a better way of puting it.  I am playing senior down here but the legs are getting slower by the day so the younger lads are beating me to it.  I am there for experience as much as anything else.

We have 1/4 Finals this weekend and we are out against Donnacha O'Connors team.  They would be slight favourites as we have a very young side, but on the day anything might happen.

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 24, 2007, 01:25:28 PM
Still playing in Cork.  Available for selection would be a better way of puting it.  I am playing senior down here but the legs are getting slower by the day so the younger lads are beating me to it.  I am there for experience as much as anything else.

We have 1/4 Finals this weekend and we are out against Donnacha O'Connors team.  They would be slight favourites as we have a very young side, but on the day anything might happen.

aye i know how you feel, i prob played my last game for Clans yesterday. 34 now and 15stone so i'm up against it, got a bad knee injury at the start of the year and it's still giving bother so i'll see how it goes over the winter. Although to be honest some of the youg fells coming through are useless and as lazy as f**k.

Good luck in the championship ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Louth Exile

For those who are interested, Louth SFC final is being shown tonight at 8.30
Pats V Cooley - by far the biggest local rivalry in the county, wasn't a bad game either
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Lecale2

Louth Exile

TG4 - Didn't realise till I got home that its not on until 9.45 - They have the foreign game on at the moment
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Aristotle Flynn

Is it the whole game or just highlights? Is it worth watching?
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Louth Exile

It would only be highlights, I would think it is worth a watch alright, depends how much of the hitting they show  ;D