The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Concentrating on mid-table this season.

T Fearon

Seriously would Rogers get a look in at any other a Premiership top ten club? Liverpool missed out when Martinez was overlooked

seafoid

Quote from: supersub on October 01, 2014, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 01, 2014, 09:19:23 PM
Sterling looks ok but that's about it. It could be a very long season for Liverpool.

Worst game I've ever seen him play.
On Swiss TV they are saying they didn't play like a team. Too many individuals but no cohesion

AZOffaly

That was fair putrid. They are playing serious cack at the moment. Where's the fight and drive? The creativity? Brutal.

beer baron

Jaysus sterling was woeful there this evening. Looked like his head was somewhere else?

From the Bunker

AZOffaly

Quote from: beer baron on October 01, 2014, 10:09:49 PM
Jaysus sterling was woeful there this evening. Looked like his head was somewhere else?

I couldn't believe he was left on. They are flogging that young lad and he will either slump or get injured.

seafoid

the Champions league music is dreadful.
And if there are sanctions against Russia over Ukraine will they dump Gazprom from the sponsors?

TabClear

Really poor tonight again. No spark anywhere.

And why can we not defend set pieces! Is big Sami a free agent?  ::) ::)

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2014, 09:29:57 PM
Neil Lennon is ten times the manager Rogers will ever be,taking a team into last 16 of Champions League against all odds

All odds beat Celtic in that last 16 game though.

I know they were Albanian Champions, but 7 of the team were part-time and 4 of that 7 were barmaids.
MWWSI 2017

Shrewdness

I've said it before, and i'll say it again. When you do your summer shopping in Aldi and Lidl, as Liverpool did, you get Aldi/Lidl standard performances..

Minder

Quote from: Shrewdness on October 01, 2014, 10:54:49 PM
I've said it before, and i'll say it again. When you do your summer shopping in Aldi and Lidl, as Liverpool did, you get Aldi/Lidl standard performances..

I think what you said was Liverpool shopped in Lidl/Aldi and Man Utd shopped in Harrods.....

When will we see the "Harrods performances" ? Whatever they are
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Shrewdness

gawa316

Quote from: Shrewdness on October 01, 2014, 10:54:49 PM
Performances last year were alright, considering we shopped at Nutts Corner. Liverpool have very, very rarely (even in the good oul days) shopped at Harrods (whatever that means). Maybe Rush coming back from Juve but that is different.

Not having the top 2 prem goalscorers available is going to make adifference. Going to take a while for new players to settle. At the minute they don't even have the luxury of being eased in due to injuries and loss of form to expected starters.