GAABoard Fantasy NFL - Superbowl V - Champion Crowned

Started by AZOffaly, July 06, 2009, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 09, 2009, 12:37:19 PM
Quote from: bombidal on July 08, 2009, 09:59:24 PM
Bombidal shall be retaining his crown. Bombidal is a bigger fan of the nfl.com ( much better game all game ) but yahoo one is fine by bombidal ( bombidal will be in a few nfl.com ones either way ), bombidal will win the yahoo one anyway. Seriously bombidal is going to create a dynasty. People on this board and beyond will be talking about bombidal's greatest for years to come. Peace out.

What happened 2 years ago?  :D

yeah i'm sure i have a trophy in my yahoo cabinet with the 2oo8 champion written on it dinny . 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

bombidal

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 09, 2009, 12:37:19 PM
Quote from: bombidal on July 08, 2009, 09:59:24 PM
Bombidal shall be retaining his crown. Bombidal is a bigger fan of the nfl.com ( much better game all game ) but yahoo one is fine by bombidal ( bombidal will be in a few nfl.com ones either way ), bombidal will win the yahoo one anyway. Seriously bombidal is going to create a dynasty. People on this board and beyond will be talking about bombidal's greatest for years to come. Peace out.

What happened 2 years ago?  :D

bombidal dominated the league, destroying all comers and setting records in basically everything if bombidal remembers correctly. correct bombidal if bombidal is wrong. play-offs didnt go to plan mind as bombidal's boys basically gave up thinking it was all over. that experience makes bombidal's team the unbeatable force it now is.

what happened to you last year ?........... I tell you what happened...... your luck ran out and you were left in my wake ;D 8) ;D 8) :D 8) 8) :-*
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

declan85

Any date decided for the draft yet?
The first preseason game is the 15th August and the regular season starts September 10th. Somewhere in the middle of that would be good so everyone can get a look at some preseason games...

AZOffaly

That's what I'm thinking Declan.

However, as a member of the GAABFNFLPA*, I am imposing a communications blackout until my demands for 5% of NFL income is diverted to me for holidays and cars instituting Player Welfare schemes such as free stat trackers, sponsored draft kits, and Sky Sports to all players.

*GAA Board Fantasy National Football League Players' Association.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mc_grens

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 14, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

However, as a member of the GAABFNFLPA*, I am imposing a communications blackout until my demands for 5% of NFL income is diverted to me for holidays and cars instituting Player Welfare schemes such as free stat trackers, sponsored draft kits, and Sky Sports to all players.

Brilliant!

the onion bag

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 14, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

How ya getting on with the demands AZ? Any joy yet? Failing that, any word of the draft?

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

Bastards are playing hardball. I've agreed season tickets to the Cardinals, and a yacht in Honolulu. Player demands can wait. I'll have the details up on Monday.

mc_grens

I demand to be allowed to tweet during games.

AZOffaly

Alright, Leagues are renewed. I'll adjust scoring before the drafts (Montana August 21st, Payton August 28th).

I've reinvited all managers from last year back, but newcomers are also welcome. To join go to either

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/357492 Which is the Payton Conference or
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/357481 which is the Montana Conference.

Depending on numbers, I reserve the right to move teams around to keep things even. Last year we had 28 managers I think.

Anyway - Hut Hut Hut!!

mc_grens

Im in.

AZ can I get in early, if you are doing any moves can you put me in Payton please. Ill be in Liverpool at a stags getting langered on the 21st.

bombidal

the king is in... long live the king
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Claw

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 18, 2009, 05:26:55 PM
here you go claw
Thanks dude, great to have the league back. I learned a lot from my rookie season this year and hoping to have a breakout season this year. You veterens are getting old, i'm here to take your crown!!