Co. Board/Garvaghey/Harte etc (A thread for Thebigdog & southtyronegael)

Started by Snapchap, November 28, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Coaching costs? I thought peter Donnelly done all the coaching  for 30k?

driveherin

Did no one have the cahones to ask for a breakdown of the £145K?

The Bearded One

How many full time schools coaches does the coaches does the county have? Does this figure include travel allowances for all academy coaches and county teams?
It is what it is. Presumably.

Tyrone Gaa

Sorry I just had another glance at the county accounts. I stand corrected.

Coaching Salaries: £176,507
Coaching Travel:£12,727
Coaching Materials: £20,521
Living the dream!!!

Bring back club football

The figures on coaching salaries in the accounts will be for full time contracted employees like Peter Donnelly, Ryan Daly, Anne Daly etc - won't cover official 'expenses' (never mind other types!!!!!!) paid to team coaches for mileage and so on.

Scoring Zone

Does anybody know what the top people of the county board do in their day-to-day jobs?

Thebigdog

So the plot to replace Roisin Jordan with one if their own backfired. To those who are feeling sorry for themselves as regards the defeat of Mickey's puppet I've only one thing to say...Get it right F...
ING up yes!! No doubt this won't go down well with certain people and more scheming and underhand behaviour will ensue in the coming months. The way Roisin Jordan was treated was nothing short of disgusting and I hope she gets justice. Get that IP address and expose the email culprit NOW!

longballin

Quote from: Thebigdog on December 17, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
So the plot to replace Roisin Jordan with one if their own backfired. To those who are feeling sorry for themselves as regards the defeat of Mickey's puppet I've only one thing to say...Get it right F...
ING up yes!! No doubt this won't go down well with certain people and more scheming and underhand behaviour will ensue in the coming months. The way Roisin Jordan was treated was nothing short of disgusting and I hope she gets justice. Get that IP address and expose the email culprit NOW!

you're not wrong there... was serious dirty tricks at play to bring Roisin down. Shameful

redzone

I see that after the first count it was Jordan 46, Kerr 50, Harvey 54. Kerr got in on the seconds. That's 150 voting. Who the hell was all voting?

GlenMan

Quote from: redzone on December 17, 2017, 07:46:33 PM
I see that after the first count it was Jordan 46, Kerr 50, Harvey 54. Kerr got in on the seconds. That's 150 voting. Who the hell was all voting?

Many individuals at that County Convention who had never been near one before in their lives. Orchestrated by Harvey & Benny Hurl. They were all left gobsmacked when the result was announced after which many of them left, seemingly only there to vote as part of the coup.

randomusername

Quote from: Thebigdog on December 17, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

http://teamtalkmagphotos.photodeck.com/-/galleries/ttm-all-stars-2017-241117/-/medias/f567a17a-4e7d-403e-aa73-a9c57a9568b9

Is that Kieran McGeary I see? Maybe you'll be right about something one of these days.

southtyronegael

ronan mc namee was in the paper a couple of days after emailgate sayin they were underfunded and it was holding them back from winning all irelands. maybe he sent it on mickeys behalf?

barelegs

Quote from: GlenMan on December 17, 2017, 08:18:08 PM
Quote from: redzone on December 17, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

Many individuals at that County Convention who had never been near one before in their lives. Orchestrated by Harvey & Benny Hurl. They were all left gobsmacked when the result was announced after which many of them left, seemingly only there to vote as part of the coup.

Attendance was up probably because there was going to be a vote of significance on the night. Only stands to reason- clubs would want to have their say and have their vote maximised.

Given that the last vote on the night saw 140 votes cast (84-76 for Donal Magee as Cultural Officer) there were 10 left. There was a couple from Eglish went (there to vote for Roisin Jordan I'm sure) and all the delegates from one club I'm led to believe would have voted for the new chairperson. I didn't see too many more going. Given that it was nearly 11 o'clock on a Tuesday night I'm sure there were people had to get up for work on Wednesday morning and they were keen to get to their beds.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information but it's sensationalist at best...

skeog

Benny is a busy man london, new york, uuj. photographer ttm does he sleep at all.

tiempo

Quote from: skeog on December 18, 2017, 08:27:56 AM
Benny is a busy man london, new york, uuj. photographer ttm does he sleep at all.

Paris, New York, Peckham.

Lets get this straight if there has been a move in Tyrone GAA to engineer a cabal and it has failed then fanfúcking-tastic.

I'm sure a good Carmen Eire Og man would be well fit to handle a bit of Ballygawley applied pressure, water off a ducks back.