sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2019, 01:19:58 AM
Remember.......according to the Democrats there's no such thing as a woman
I suppose when you're you, that might as well be true.  ;D

whitey

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2019, 01:33:54 AM
Eh....yeah ....right....okay
That's probably your most articulate post today, to be fair.

It's certainly a lot more articulate than the torrents of racist, misogynist, transphobic rot you were angrily spewing out earlier.

There's no sadder and more pathetic little man than one who feels threatened by the happiness and well being of others, as you so clearly do about trans people.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 10, 2019, 01:42:49 AM

It's certainly a lot more articulate than the torrents of racist, misogynist, transphobic rot you were angrily spewing out earlier.

There's no sadder and more pathetic little man than one who feels threatened by the happiness and well being of others, as you so clearly do about trans people.

How's the hat coming along?

Maybe you can pretend to be black too like that guy Shaun King from Black Lives Matter

Think about it......you could go to the march as a Black Woman.   How wild would that be?

omochain

Whitey... which part of the old catholic grandmother who actually acts out her Christianity do you feel embarrassed about demonizing.. Just in case you don't get me ... I am talking about Nancy.

whitey

Quote from: omochain on January 10, 2019, 05:33:54 AM
Whitey... which part of the old catholic grandmother who actually acts out her Christianity do you feel embarrassed about demonizing.. Just in case you don't get me ... I am talking about Nancy.

So you're offended because I'm poking fun at a BLM activist who is actually a white person pretending to be black, and at the same time pointing out the absurdity of the PC culture here in the States who are offended by, well just about everything including pink hats

sid waddell

The Daily Caller is run by the white supremacist and misogynist Tucker Carlson. Ocasio-Cortez has the backwoodsmen rattled to the core, which is why they've now resorted to speading fake nude photographs of her.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1083179277795971073

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Verified account

@AOC

For those out of the loop, Republicans began to circulate a fake nude photo of me. The @DailyCaller reposted it (!) and refused to indicate it was fake in the title as well.

Completely disgusting behavior from Conservative outlets.

No wonder they defended Kavanaugh so fiercely.

5:50 PM - 9 Jan 2019

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 09, 2019, 10:36:51 PM
I'd rather be a liberal than a half-educated, semi-literate, woman-hating, gun-toting, beer-swilling, oversized pickup-driving, churchgoing, climate-denying, Fox News-watching, wife-beating, Stetson-wearing, country-music-listening, government-hating, taxophobic, mustached, passportless, young-Earth creationist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, paranoid, ignorant, fact-averse, banjo-playing redneck conservative gobshite any day.

oh Eamonnca1 - that much hatred can't be good for you.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

sid waddell

Did somebody here say "dehumanisation"?

Donald Trump Jr. comparing refugees to zoo animals is definitely dehumanisation, I think.

No Nazi overtones to that, or anything. No, siree.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-mexico-border-wall-zoo-fence-animals-instagram-post-us-government-shutdown-a8720356.html

sid waddell

Whitey Supremacist logs out, Adolph logs in.

Dolph1

Maybe one of the TV networks could commission a series showing regular people, mainly from central America, trying to scale a 30ft wall with little or no equipment.

Lets see how many can make it over and make it past homeland security and drones before making it to a sanctuary city. They could hand out 3 year visas* as prizes if they can.

* - subject to ICE screening prior to visa being awarded. Terms and conditions apply.

sid waddell

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 10, 2019, 12:03:19 PM
Maybe one of the TV networks could commission a series showing regular people, mainly from central America, trying to scale a 30ft wall with little or no equipment.

Lets see how many can make it over and make it past homeland security and drones before making it to a sanctuary city. They could hand out 3 year visas* as prizes if they can.

* - subject to ICE screening prior to visa being awarded. Terms and conditions apply.
Are you sure you didn't mean to post that under your Whitey Supremacist log in, Adolph? 

It's just that, you know, both accounts were posting like their operators had a lot of alcohol on board last night.

What a coincidence.  ;D

whitey

Sid.  I can assure you I am not Dolph.

And I'm on a New Years kick.....no alcohol during the week

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2019, 12:35:38 PM
Sid.  I can assure you I am not Dolph.

And I'm on a New Years kick.....no alcohol during the week
Even more worrying for you.  ;D

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2019, 01:48:33 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 10, 2019, 01:42:49 AM

How's the hat coming along?

Maybe you can pretend to be black too like that guy Shaun King from Black Lives Matter

Think about it......you could go to the march as a Black Woman.   How wild would that be?

Sid indicated he wants females of color to lead the democrat ticket in the next election

Warren / Dolzeal 2020