Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 21, 2022, 05:01:08 PM
Well done to the hurlers in Croke Park today, adding the Nicky Rackyard Cup to the NHL3A title - couldn't ask more from them this year.

Roscommon were well fancied before the ball was thrown in, Tyrone's intensity was immense and the accuracy was great..

McShane has the Midas touch and brings a level of professionalism to his teams.. good to see CJ win again at Croke and Colm our clubman did a great job as Ref!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2022, 05:59:38 PM
Well done to the hurlers in Croke Park today, adding the Nicky Rackyard Cup to the NHL3A title - couldn't ask more from them this year.

Roscommon were well fancied before the ball was thrown in, Tyrone's intensity was immense and the accuracy was great..

McShane has the Midas touch and brings a level of professionalism to his teams.. good to see CJ win again at Croke and Colm our clubman did a great job as Ref!

Roscommon by 2 points going the odds, Tyrone had lost by 13 points in Hyde Park two weeks ago. The league meeting between the two ended in a draw. Fine achievement by Tyrone to earn league and championship promotion.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2022, 05:59:38 PM

Gave him a yellow for verbals!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

HokeyPokey

Are the hurlers getting more promotion / support this year, or am I imagining it? Or is it just the case that they are going well.

tyrone08

Any word on how the training is going. Heard mcnulty was back

southtyronegael

MC gleenan and Devlin called up?

NotedObserver

clubman21

Quote from: NotedObserver on May 26, 2022, 12:32:06 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 26, 2022, 12:14:10 PM

Canavan as well?
He turned it down and played vs trillick, other two missed club games as starred players.

Mikhailov

Quote from: clubman21 on May 26, 2022, 12:40:56 PM

Canavan as well?
He turned it down and played vs trillick, other two missed club games as starred players.

Devlin, Donaghy & McGleenan all called up (missed club started games) whereas Canavan, Cush, O'Donnell all turned it down. That is what I had heard but maybe others on here know better

southtyronegael

I see the only tickets online are terrace behind the goals. Are clubs getting tickets?

Under Lights

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 26, 2022, 02:11:53 PM

Canavan as well?

Devlin, Donaghy & McGleenan all called up (missed club started games) whereas Canavan, Cush, O'Donnell all turned it down. That is what I had heard but maybe others on here know better

Heard the best U20 in Ireland trained with the senior team on Tuesday night

HokeyPokey

Quote from: Under Lights on May 26, 2022, 03:23:06 PM

Canavan as well?

Heard the best U20 in Ireland trained with the senior team on Tuesday night

Well, maybe he went to see how he felt about it. Wouldn't want to rush him into it.

God14

Canavan as well?

Id confidently predict that the 3 young lads called up won't see a single minute of playing time. So what's the thinking here? Bag some experience ahead of next season? With the split season, there isn't much a downside there. They will be back with their clubs in a matter of weeks
Suprised Ruairi turned it down. He could have seen a bit of game time as an impact sub. But let's face it he's getting the best advice at home.

An Watcher

As much as I'd like to see canavan in there I think it is the right decision.  Very young.  Plenty of time

WT4E

Would love to see Devlin get minuted.... reckon he's a big prospect and could be ready right now.