Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: clarshack on May 13, 2022, 10:28:30 PM
Is it just me or is the Tyrone website a joke trying to get the latest results?

Yer best to go on to the division page.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on May 13, 2022, 10:28:30 PM
Is it just me or is the Tyrone website a joke trying to get the latest results?

Always thought it was straightforward enough to be honest. Though the drop down menu is a bit all over the place.

https://tyronegaa.ie/acl-2022/

laceer

Under Lights

Quote from: laceer on May 13, 2022, 10:45:57 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 13, 2022, 10:10:43 PM
Is it time for Killyman and Brocagh to join up at senior level

No

Why?
Happening at underage. Both senior teams been in d3 a long time, getting hammerings tonight. Change is good.

laceer

Quote from: Under Lights on May 13, 2022, 10:48:57 PM
Quote from: laceer on May 13, 2022, 10:45:57 PM

No

Why?
Happening at underage. Both senior teams been in d3 a long time, getting hammerings tonight. Change is good.

There is a huge gap between top and bottom of d3 - Aghaloo and Stewartstown will give out a few hammerings this year.

Killyman will come good again - we'd 10 of the  best years in our history in 2000s, now we're struggling but throwing in the towel isn't the answer.

We've good numbers at the younger age groups- they are the answer to keeping Killyman alive.

Onthe40

Is Derrytresk not the smallest of all clubs up there? Seem to be putting in a good shift at all ages.. how do they do it?

laceer

Derrytresk would be similar size to ourselves, maybe slightly bigger. When we were flying 20 years ago Derrytresk were scraping by much like we are now, before they had a few great years - all swings and roundabouts.

marty34

Are they beside each other?

ONeill

Quote from: Onthe40 on May 13, 2022, 11:19:26 PM
Is Derrytresk not the smallest of all clubs up there? Seem to be putting in a good shift at all ages.. how do they do it?

They take in a big cohort from Tamnamore.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Under Lights

Quote from: laceer on May 13, 2022, 11:26:45 PM
Derrytresk would be similar size to ourselves, maybe slightly bigger. When we were flying 20 years ago Derrytresk were scraping by much like we are now, before they had a few great years - all swings and roundabouts.

What age group, you are amalgamated at youth with Brocagh

laceer

Have a look at the go games schedule, smart arse.

Clarshack did drumquinn give yous a scare last night or did the score line flatter to deceive?

clarshack

Quote from: 03,05,08 on May 14, 2022, 11:40:12 AM
Clarshack did drumquinn give yous a scare last night or did the score line flatter to deceive?

I wasn't able to make it up last night but I heard it was a battle. Drumquin were always a bogey team for us and I think it's our first win there in 40 years so a good result for us overall. I heard that the referee (from a club that will be challenging at the top of the table) did his best to influence the result.

Ghost

I'm not from Tyrone but thought it was poor form from Strabane tweeting score by score updates from a 41 point hammering over Coalisland 3rds.

An Watcher

First game of the season, no big deal